Storm Ahoy

*Huge Time skip over Alabasta*

(y/n)

We were in the middle of the sea and Nami was working on her map of the world. She just yelled at everyone except Robin and I, everyone has fallen asleep and we were heading towards a water spout. We were at the mercy of the sea, rocking back and forth. Since I am so tiny I being thrown back and forth, then Zoro grabbed my waist and pulled me really close. We ended smashing into a wall knocking me out. When I woke up my face was buried into Zoro's chest, a good thing everyone was asleep and that the weather was good again. When I tried to get up I felt two arms around me tighten, I may be a better swordsman than Zoro, but I'm not as strong as him. So I just went back to sleep.

Zoro's POV:
When I woke up I felt a little weight on my chest and when I looked down I saw (y/n) laying on my chest, she is a lot shorter than me, the top of her head just reaches my collar bone. I don't know why but whenever I'm around her I get a weird feeling. I started to trace her soft lips with my finger then...
SHE BIT ME
She rolled off of my chest laughing, this was the first time I saw her smile. It was so pretty and warm. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING, YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN (Y/N)!

Y/N's POV:
As soon as I stopped laughing I ran, Zoro started chasing me so I ran so fast that you couldn't see me. Zoro just looked plain confused, so I grabbed a book and joined Robin on the deck.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to work on another chapter that I can't stop Thinking about it!
(The song is a nightcore of Thnks fr th Mmrs by fall out boy)