14

♡♡♡

He rolled off me and threw the condom in the trash bin. I laid there panting, trying to catch my breath.

He then pulled me into his chest and nuzzled his face in my hair. I traced his tattoos this the tip of my index finger. "Why couldn't it be you." I whisper in his ear before we both fell asleep.

~

I woke up to something tugging on my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, love." He said, twisting my hair on his finger. "Morning." I yawned covering my mouth and rubbed my eye. I winced as I tried to sit up and get out of bed.

He chuckled. I shot him one of my famous death glares as I grabbed his shirt from the last night to put it on. He chuckled again. I pushed myself off the bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and I was really pale. I remember what happened, and felt hot tears forming in my eyes.

I'm so unbelievable. How could I sleep with Harry. Do I make him feel as if I'm using him. Why couldn't it have been Harry instead of Justin. I wouldn't be feeling this way if Harry was Justin.

I'm not making any sense. My head starts hurting and I all of a sudden feel dizzy. I really need to calm down.

I took a breath and turned the water on. I cupped water in my hands and splashed in on my face. I watched my pathetic reflection as water droplets fall down my face.

I dried my face with a towel and walked out of the bathroom. Harry was still in bed, a concern look on his face.

I tried to play it off. "What is the purpose of your face." I giggled walking over to the bed. I climbed in and looked at him.

"Ariana, why were you crying." He asked, his voice in a serious tone. I pulled the covers over my face. "I have no Idea what you're talking about."

He pulled the covers off my face. "Ari, I'm serious." I looked at him and pulled the covers back over my face. "Do you think I'm using you?" I heard a chuckle come out of him.

"No love what make you think that I'm feeling used, if anything I feel as if I'm using you." He said softly. I slowly uncovered half my face so my eyes met his. "You're not using me, if anything I am, I feel as if I'm treating you like my booty call and I don't want that." I said honestly.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I'd be your slut anytime." He joked. I blushed and laughed. "I don't ever want to see you cry. Okay?" He said before kissing my forehead. "Okay." I said snuggling closer to his body.

~

"We should do something." I said climbing on top of Harry. We hadn't done nothing the whole day except eat and watch tv. I was getting antsy and wanted to get out of the house.

He groaned and pulled a pillow over his head. "But it's my day off, usually normal people stay home on their day off." He said through the pillow his words coming out muffled.

I took the pillow off his face "Harry it's like six o'clock and I wanna do something." He smirked. I shook my head. "No not that. Like do something besides be in bed."

He smiled and stroked my cheek. "We can swim, I have an under ground indoor pool I haven't used yet."

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "You have a pool, that you've never used?" He chuckled and nodded. "Swimming sounds nice but I don't have a bathing suit." I frowned.

"Love, do you not know who I am?" He chuckled. I nodded. "You're Harry." He busted out laughing. I frowned. "What's so funny?"

He shook his head. "Nothing, but you've never heard of the brand HS?" I thought for a moment. "I have but it's too expensive i can't afford it." I bit my tongue, though the things I was saying are fact they're embarrassing to say out loud.

"Well I'm the owner. HS? Harry Styles." He said. "Oh shit." I sat there mentally slapping myself. "I make only the finest of women's clothing." He said proudly. I giggled. "Okay what does that have to do with me."

"It means you don't have to worry about a bathing suit because I have a new piece I've been working on," he said, I hesitated. "And I would really like to see you in it." He said rubbing my ass. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Let's go then." He said as I got off him.

~

"Harry, this looks like something Kylie Jenner would wear... and not me." I hesitated to even walk out in it. "I'm pretty sure you look good, now come out."

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. It was a cream colored one piece that was open by the stomach and would go up your ass. And let me not get started on how it was literally only covering my nipples, but it was beautiful.

I took a breath and opened the door. I stood there shyly as he inspected the way I looked in his work. I looked at him and our eyes locked. His green ones clouded and dark with lust.

I instantly looked away and blushed. I knew I looked ridiculous. I flipped my hair so i was covering myself and shifted uncomfortably. Harry on the other hand was looking at me as if I was a snack.

He softly grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Perfect." He breathed as he pushed my hair off of my shoulders. I blushed and looked at him. "So are we gonna do something or are y-you gonna stand there gawking."

~

Hope you liked it. It low key sucked and made no sense but it's what she's feeling at the moment.... don't kill me!!!!

♡- A