6

Smut so don't love me too much jk enjoy people

|Ariana|

"Sean where are you taking me?" I whine. We have been in his car driving for a long time and I was getting impatient.

"Don't worry baby, just know that I'm going to make you feel good tonight, ok?" He said, squeezing my thigh.

I felt insecure about my body. When I looked at Jasmine or other girls with asses I feel little and my boobs aren't big eather. But I'm skinny. And have a thigh gap girls would kill for.

"Why so quite, babe." Sean asked. "Hm?" I hum looking back at his hand on my thigh then him. "What's wrong, I know that look." He said. I hesitated for a moment. "It's nothing." I said looking out the window.

"Baby you know you can tell me anything, right?" He cooed. I sighed and closed my eyes. "It's nothing sean so please drop it." I beg not wanting to expose my thoughts.

"Just trying to help but ok."

Silence

~

"You had to take the long way." I whined as the car stopped in front of his house. "Well yeah, I mean how else was I supposed to talk to you." He smirked.

"I don't know, when we got there." We walked to the double doors and waited for him to open them. I walk in.

He closed the door behind him. It was dark but I already know his house.

I felt his breath his my neck. My breath hitched. "That's not going to happen if I'm fücking you all night and all you'll be screaming is my name."

I gasped when he lifted me off my feet. He carried my bridal style up to his room. and softly layed me on his bed.

We made out until we were out of our cloths remaining in our under wear.

My night was full of bliss.

~

"I missed you." Sean said kissing me as we cuddled. "Really?" I didn't miss him but it was so random why he came back.

"I can't stay here long, I have to go home." I said quickly moving around the room getting my clothes and dressing. "Aw C'mon you just got here."

I sat on the bed and leand foward pecking his lips. "I have people who are worried about me, probably, so I have to go."

"Let me drive y-" "I'll call a cab or someone." "Ari" he whined

"Don't worry, i'll figure something out." i winked before walking out of his room and made my way down to the door. "Ari, wait!" I heard Sean call from up stairs. "Yeah?" I looked up at him. "Can I see you again?" I smiled. "Bye, sean." then I left.

~

"Hello...im talking to you!" I said playfully as Justin drove me home. He rolled his eyes, "Hm?" He hummed. I punched him In the arm playfully. I was felling playful at the moment. "I said, Thanks for picking me up... you didn't need to do it though."

"Well that's what friends are for right." his jaw clenched and he gripped the steering wheel tighter, his knuckles turning white. "Hold up, did you just 'Friend Zone' me?" I asked laughing slightly. "Well yeah, you're with Sean now, right?"

"Psh! Are you kidding me! Oh My God no I'm over him." his eyes went wide.

We stopped at a red light

"Really, then why did you go get it from him when I was litterly on my knees for you?" he asked. I smirked. "I wanted to make you jealous." I teased. "your kidding right?" I shook my head. He ran his fingers through his hair slightly pulling.

"What's wrong?" I asked. It was silent the rest of the way to what he though was my place. "Um...Justin?" I looked at the building in front. "Hm." he hummed. "this isn't my place." I gulped. "oh. well where do you live?"

I pointed him the directions to my apartment until we were finally outside. "Um...thanks again for dropping me off." I said leaned forward to kiss his cheek only to land on his lips. My eyes widen but I didn't move. I pulled away then blushed.

"Do you wanna go inside." I asked biting my lip hopping he would say 'yes'

"Sure." he smirked. He just killed the mood, making me blush harder. "YOURE GROSS." I said getting out. I waited only thirty seconds. "Are you coming." He smirked. "I don't know if you can make me." This sucks how in some way this is turning me on.

"Shut up, you're so gross." I blushed. He chuckled getting out of his car. He locked it as we walked. "Beware, my place, its kind of messy. But I got Netflix!" I said exited. "OH I see, you want Netflix &Chill." he smirked. "N-no I don't, you know that you have ways with killing vibes!" I glared at him.

"Oh sorry, I'm just trying to have fun." he scoffed. I rolled my eyes. "Hey how old are you anyways?" I asked. "I'm 23." I laughed. "Dang you're old."

"Oh then how old are you." he asked. "18." I answered. His jaw dropped, but then closed into a smirk. "Oh." We arrived at my place. I unlocked the door and let him in.

/Justin/

She let me in. Why out of all ages did she had to be 18. At least she was of age, legal age. The air smelled like her as I walked in. I took it in. She switched on the lights. It was a cute cozy apartment not to big nor to small. But the color was like WOW. It was like she threw buckets of paint everywhere.

"Um...like i said sorry about the mess, i haven't really had time to clean up." she blushed. "Nah is cool. like the paint job you did though." I said not really caring about the mess . "Uh, you can sit here and pick what you want to watch. I'm going to go change, no peaking." she warned.

She claimed up the ladder that lead to her bedroom i guess. i switched on her smart TV. I'm guessing she earned good money to afford a place like this. "what did you pick?" she asked. I didn't notice she came down. She wore a lose croptop and black sweats. "Uh, I'm not really into TV."

"Oh, well what are you into?" she asked. "Music." i answered. "Obviously, you're justin beer?" i laughed. "Its bieber, Ms Grande." She blushed. "Sorry. So are you going to sing for me?"

^&^

I yawned. After i sang most of my songs from my Purpose album. "You're a really good singer." she said her eyes droopy. "Thanks, i should get going, its late."

"You could stay if you want." she yawned. "You could sleep in my bed with me." Before i could answer she grabbed my hand and lead me up the ladder. Once we were on the top. i kicked of my shoes, threw my jacket on the floor and joined her in bed.

^&^

"NO STOP." i was startled when i heard her yell. She kicked around in the bed. "Ari, Ariana!" i shook her. Her eyes shot open tears coming out. She threw her arms around my neck and cried. "sh... its ok." i cooed rubbing her back.

After five minuets of her crying and me soothing her. i convinced her to go back to sleep. "J-justin?" she asked. "Hm.?" i hummed. "Can you hug me?" she asked. "Yeah." i slowly wrapped my arms around her waist.

Her back agents my chest. The rest of the night peaceful. And some how bliss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Y'all i know I'm a jerk for not updating but thats what happens when you do the wrong things in class and your mom takes your phone and computer away. anyways hoped you liked. Vote comment and Eat ice cream on a rainy day.