0.2

I sat in the front seat, as Ashton sat in the middle seat in the back. "Mum why do we have to go back to public" I ask, clearly worried about school tomorrow. "Because, you two can do public and get to know people. Hunter and Brandon will just get used for fame" she said, pulling into the Target carpark. "How do you know we won't get used?" I raise an eyebrow, and Mum sighs, "stop being a difficult child. You're doing public and you'll be fine" she growls and we all get out of the car. 

"Here's your list of stuff you need tomorrow, meet at the front in 30" she hands me a piece of paper and walks off with Ashton. "O-Okay then" I shrug, and begin walking around with a trolley to find the certain objects I need. 
I found all the things I need, by the time we were meant to meet back so I started walking back towards the front of the Target store. 

When we came home, I just went up to my room to hear laughter from Hunter's room. I walk in and both Brandon and Hunter were twerking. "Nice moves" I roll my eyes playfully. "Thank you!" Hunter exclaims, putting on a funny face and then looking back at the phone which was my cue to leave, so I shut the door and went to my room further down. I place my shit on the bed, grab my school bag then start unpacking all of the stuff from the package into my bag. 

I fell asleep on my bed, right next to all the plastic and cardboard from unboxing the school supplies. 

I woke up, and there was little light shining through the window so I check my phone and it's 5:31am. I might as well get ready. I wash my face in the bathroom, then put my hair in French braids before picking an outfit and stripping down from my current outfit into the new one. I put natural makeup on, concealer; eyebrow filler; mascara; chapstick. I curled my lashes, then felt complete with my look. 

(6:04am)With that done, I grab my school bag and go wake up Ashton

(6:04am)
With that done, I grab my school bag and go wake up Ashton. He groans because I shook him, but I scoop him out of bed and make him stand, in result to him rubbing his eyes. "I'll see you downstairs, make sure you got everything" I smile and he nods as I walk out and down the stairs to the kitchen area. "Paige, you have to take Ashton to school on the way too" Mum smiles and I shrug smiling back. I put bread in the toaster, and Ashton runs down excited. "Someone's hyperactive" I laugh. We both eat our breakfast, devouring it in less than 10 minutes. I run back up and brush my teeth in my bathroom and Ashton runs to the shared bathroom. 

In 5 minutes, we were ready and out the door. "Okay, I'll pick you up out the front, since I finish before you" I smile, as we walk side by side to school. Elementary was across the road from my High School, so it's not that big of distance. 

I give Ashton a hug before leaving him and walking across the road, and into school. Some people stare at me, and some are oblivious. "Hey baby girl" some guy says, walking next to me. That's probably why people were staring at me for. "What do you want" I annoyingly ask, stopping in my tracks. "Hey, baby girl I just wanted to talk" he shrugs. "Well if you're gonna talk to me, at least don't call my baby girl" I roll my eyes and walk to the office. 

"Name?" the elderly lady asks, behind the counter. "Paige Rowland" I say, looking down at her, she moves her chair over to the printer and collects documents and hands them to me. "Schedule, map, and log in stuff" she smiles and I nod. "Your guide is a very nice girl, Kelsey" she points to a girl on the sofa.

I walk up to her, "hi!" she smiles and stands up to reach in for a hug. "Hi" I softly say, smiling. "You look a lot like Paige Rowland" she laughs and I nervously join in on the laughter. "I'm not Paige Rowland, but I'm a Paige" I chuckle, and show her my schedule. "We got most of our classes together, other than  3rd and 5th" she smiles and I nod. "Let's go, class starts soon" she says and I cluelessly follow her. "That's A block, D is over there, the cafeteria is through B corridor. E is all the way at the end of the school" she points to certain areas. 

We finally get to our Geography class, and the teacher's sipping on coffee at her table while most of the class isn't here. "Ms Curtis, this is Paige and she's new here" Kelsey introduces me, I awkwardly smile at her whilst she nods. "Take a seat" she points to a group of popular boys. I shrug, and take a seat next to one of them without saying a word. "Baby girl!" that same boy from the hallway says. "Hi..." I roll my eyes, yay I'm sitting next to him. "What is your name?" he raises an eyebrow, looking at me. "Paige" I say coldly. 

School was boring, and annoying because of the dude that calls me baby girl. I figured out his name, and it was Jordan. I walk across the road, and sit out the front and wait for Ashton and go on my phone whilst I wait. 

I post a photo a fan screen-shotted of all of us together. 

@paigerowland22: Family is everything 💖 🙈

After what seemed like forever, Ashton came out. I stood up and he gave me a hug, before we walked home. "How was school?" I ask, looking down at him. "Good, I don't like my teacher though!" he whined. "Why?" I raise an eyebrow, then look around as we continue going home. "Because she didn't let me sit with my new friend" he pouted and I laughed. "I feel you Ash, I had to sit beside a guy I don't like rather than my guide" I shrug. 

When we got home, Hunter was attempting to make bacon and eggs. "Heyo" I say, dropping my bag by the door and then walking right next to Hunter, and looking down at quite the meal he was making. "I'm trying" he shrugs laughing, "I know" I walk away chuckling.