"IM 100% SERIOUS."

Start from the beginning

"eW! mooooom, oppa's kissing my lady in waiting!" they break away as soon as they hear ji yeon's squeals, her button nose wrinkling in disgust at the sight. her kid tiara askew and her hair sticking up in tufts courtesy of the harsh winds.

taehyung laughs when he sees her, pouting and shivering in her sleeveless dress. she huffs and walks right over to taehyung, grabbing his hand and dragging him away from jungkook's hold.

"lady's in waiting don't kiss ugly shrek brothers!" she scolds taehyung, who laughs even harder as he's pulled away much to jungkook's protests.

"hey ji yeon!" jungkook calls after her, laughing.

the wedding party was a success; jungkook and taehyung slow danced, snacked on too many canapés and pretended to be high class by sipping white wine demurely. and an hour later, the party is comes to and end and they find themselves sitting at the back of the bus quietly, perhaps it might've seem awkward but the two seem to enjoy the comfortable silence settling around them.

taehyung rests his head against jungkook's shoulder and takes his hand, unable to control his smile when jungkook squeezes his hand and traces light patterns on taehyung's thigh with the pad of his thumb.

"we still have forty five minutes before dorm curfew. wanna go get that ramen i owe you?"

                                    +

TWO WEEKS LATER,
two weeks later and taehyung is currently curled up against jungkook's body, enjoying the warmth radiating off jungkook as he nuzzles closer to the younger. the latter sleeps peacefully whilst taehyung fidgets around, playing with his dark hair, fiddling with the younger's earrings or poking the younger's cheeks randomly. he smiles at his own antics and how unaffected jungkook was, sleeping calmly and without a care in the world.

in a span of two weeks, taehyung had fallen so hard for the younger. he'd become fond of the boy's bunny toothed smile and the crinkles by his eyes that'd appear whenever he laughed hard. he loved the nuzzles and back hugs the younger would give when greeting him, he loved jungkook's endless ability to make him laugh and the random kisses he'd suddenly spring on taehyung without a warning.

he takes a strand of hair shadowing jungkook's face and pushes it away carefully, admiring the boy's features.

he thinks back to the dates they've already been on: four all together. they were casual, last minute but fun plans; there was the night where they went out to have dinner but ended up drinking too much cheap beer from the convenience store and jungkook ended up having to take a giggling and drunk taehyung back to the dorm by piggyback.

and then there was the evening where jungkook and taehyung decided to have a movie night - the choice of film being the avengers. taehyung had watched animatedly but jungkook had other plans - he had slid his hands under taehyung's sweatshirt and pressed kisses against the back of his head, laughing when taehyung had swatted him away, the older becoming irritatedly flustered under the younger's touch.

although he loved those dates and night ins, the thing taehyung loved most was the little outings. randomly taehyung would spring a question about going outside to buy snacks from the street vendors in town or walk around the park and pet random people's dogs, and jungkook would readily go with him (only slightly moaning about the cold weather and taehyung's randomness but he loves taehyung so he goes alone with it).

taehyung breaths out through his mouth loudly, a smile forming on his lips at the memory of last saturday when he had asked jungkook to walk with him to the art studio. jungkook had ended up staying behind and 'helping' taehyung. when i say helping, i mean throwing tiny blobs of paint at the older and giggling like crazy when taehyung would look up with an unamused glare, only the glare soon slipped off his face and he ended up flicking paint back and laughing equally as hard.

taehyung giggles to himself a little too loud at the memory and wakes jungkook up.

the younger wraps an arm around taehyung, pulling him close and watching him with wary but half asleep eyes.
"what're you laughing about so early in the morning?" jungkook asks, his morning voice reverberated throughout the room and a smile played on his lips.

"hm? it's nothing - go back to sleep." taehyung says nonchalantly, swinging a leg over jungkook's body and smiling at the younger.

"whatever you say." jungkook closes his eyes and taehyung does too.

but he opens them again and looks at jungkook, "oh, and jungkook?" he ventures.
his mind flits back to the past two weeks - days that have been filled with fun and happiness and freaking love. he's never felt so happy before and he wants to say it loud.

"hm?"

taehyung reddens. go ahead.

"i l-love you." he says, cheeks hot and coloured crimson, "a lot."

jungkook lifts his eyes open and stares at taehyung, who grows hot under his gaze. he closes his eyes again and a smile creeps up on his face.

"i love you too, baby boy - now let me go back to sleep."

[the end]

_______
ill explain soon!