FRENCH GIRLS

[and again, i really really have no idea where these weird chapter plots are coming from -- i hope you guys enjoy this chapter though,,]

taehyung focus
true to his words, jungkook appears at the door of the art studio with raised eyebrows, in five minutes. his eyes land on taehyung who quietly sketches in the corner of the room, his head lowered and his tongue poking out from behind his lips in concentration. jungkook folds his arms over his chest and leans against the door frame watching taehyung skilfully draw with utmost detail, and an smile playing on his lips.

"who're you?" some girl barks from the other side of the room. jungkook briefly looks at her scowling girl, her hair loosely falling in front of her dark eyes. taehyung looks up at the sound of her coarse voice and meets eyes with jungkook.

taehyung brightens up, oh thank fuck, you're here, he mentally thanks. he looks over at sejun who studies jungkook's leather jacketed body and dark hair with disdain, but you couldn't miss the curious look in her grey eyes - the curious look that most girls on campus possessed whenever jungkook walked by.

"uh he's jungkook, he's gonna just sit here - he won't disturb you." taehyung quickly clarifies, motioning jungkook to come and sit on the stool besides him.

"oh. im sejun." she murmurs. jungkook nods as he walks over to taehyung's workbench, depositing himself on the stool besides taehyung.

"damn this is really good." jungkook comments upon seeing taehyung's sketch. taehyung blushes with pure joy at jungkook's compliment, cheeks glowing a pleasant pink.

"thanks, it's supposed to represent 'birth'." taehyung explains, happily. jungkook hums, studying taehyung's artwork of an elaborated baby's cradle.

"is she the feminist then?" jungkook asks in a low whisper near taehyung's ear, warm breath ghosting over taehyung's lobe. taehyung nods, trying to hide the shiver that runs up his neck.

"she's kinda hot in a weird way," jungkook muses quietly. taehyung slumps in his seat a little.

"you know, telling me that you find someone hot isn't going to make me date you." taehyung mutters, huffing a little.

"right, that's noted - sorry," jungkook agrees, whispering sorry. he smiles before suddenly popping a question, "hey, can you draw me?"

taehyung internally groans at the words "draw me."
every time he tells someone that he's an art student, they always ask for a portrait drawing but he doesn't specialise in portraits of people. he prefers drawing intricate objects with great detailing not the snotty faces of his classmates. not that jungkook was snotty-

taehyung's thought track is abruptly stopped by jungkook climbing on to the  top of the workbench with ease. he finds himself staring at jungkook who lies on his stomach, his hands pressed against both his cheeks and his legs lazily swing in the air. he strikes a mock sultry expression, jutting out his lower lip and flicks back imaginary long hair.

[a/n: i wasn't sure if you guys got what jungkook was doing above^ so i made a visual help pic😌 so this is what kook is doing/looks like,