Human with Fangs| Realization

First Chap is up! Hope you enjoy!! Pic of Rin Kiba!

🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏

A pureblood's body fell lifelessly on the ground under the full white gleaming moon. Using my sleeve I wiped the blood that was on the side of my mouth. His blood pulsated through my body, making me stronger. I could feel it, the power of this pureblood. I turned on my heels, ready to depart from the scene.

"Y-you are from that cursed family of Vampire Hunters." The pureblood muttered his dying words. "You're a monster just like us."

I thought he succumbed to death already.

"Oh, you don't have to tell me. I know that I am a monster. Do you have anything else to say?" I inquired, as I witnessed his body cracking up.

"I-I ca-n't believe my heart was eaten by you. The scent of a vampire will always follow you for eternity, young one." He vanished, turning into blue crystals.

I took out my checklist from my bag with my pen. I plopped the pen's cover off with my teeth and ticked the name of the prey I killed, no ate. Returning my supplies to my sling over bag, I gazed up at the dark heavens with a canopy of twinkling stars.

A monster? I knew that I was no different, but unlike you my fangs don't crave for humans. These fangs crave only for purebloods. I had one more pureblood to hunt and I would finally complete all of my missions for this week. Kazumi Moga was next.

After returning from my job, I headed into the Vampire Hunter's Association, ready to receive more missions.

"She's back."

"She has the atmosphere just like a vampire as they said."

"What do you expect she's from that family."

"I don't know who's more petrifying and stronger, her or the Vampire with No Fangs."

The instant I sauntered in the vicinity the buffoons had to open their mouths to say such things. When my cold lavender eyes met theirs, I glowered at them. That Vampire with No Fangs, the first time I had been on a mission with him before was to hunt several strong noble vampires. As I heard, he was strong, stronger than me. I was astonished. That was the time, I had ever met someone with more strength than me, other than my cousin. Somewhere along the line, he had even protected me from a vampire's attack.

I bit my bottom lip hardly, drawing blood. That was the first time I have ever felt weak, but that was the time I made a resolve to become stronger.

Ever since I went on my mission with him, I believed that I had gotten sick, because of him.

Every time I saw him an unknown pungent sensation would pierce through my heart. My face would turn red and warm, like I had a temperature more than 98.6 degrees.