RHPS

"You've never see rocky horror ?!"
"No why, would I"
"Because you're a 2000 year old alien, with advanced knowledge of the universe !" Clara exclaimed.
"Yeah...well...can we change the conversation" He mumbled.
"Don't even try it mister, we are going to watch it and you are going to enjoy it !" Clara said while she dragged him into the cinema room.
Okay, okay but that means we can't have an adventure until tomorrow" He said trying to persuade her to stop.
"I think I can live with that, now stop being a big baby and watch this film with me".
"But Claraaaa-"
"Don't you Clara me" she interrupted.
"You know I have the attention span of a five year old"
"That may be, but you'll love this trust me" She smiled.
She patted the spot next to her on the couch and he reluctantly joined her. She cuddled herself into his side and he wrapped his arms around her.
"See this isn't too bad is it" She smirked.
He said nothing and just stared at the screen, while a gigantic pair of lips appeared on it.
"Michael Rennie was ill,
The Day the Earth stood still..."
~~~~~~A time warp later~~~~~~~~
"It was ok" The Doctor said.
"OK !" Clara shouted.
"You're worse than Columbia, when she said that about Rocky" Clara mumbled.
"Yeah, whatever I've got some tinkering to do" He muttered before giving Clara a quick peck on the lips.
"Alright space man, I'm tired anyways" Clara said before retreating to her bedroom.
"Goodnight" She shouted from down the corridor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clara awoke to a familiar sound coming from down the corridor, she rolled over and looked over at the alarm clock which told her it was 4 in the morning.
She groaned, at the still persistent sound and hopped out of bed to see what it was.
She walked down the corridor and followed the noise that lead her to the console room, where she couldn't believe her eyes. The Doctor, was prancing around the console room to the song sweet transvestite, his wild grey hair swinging as he moved to the absurd song.
Then to make it worse he started to sing it, he had a surprisingly good voice.
" I'm just a sweet transvestite, from transsexual Transylvania"
Clara giggled from behind the door as she watched him sing and dance.
After the song ended she shouted, "Barvo Doctor "
He turned around and his jaw dropped. "Clara he was just working...on a...on a new fff-formula" He stuttered.
"Sure you were" she teased.
"How much did you see ?" he sighed.
"Alllllll of it" she laughed.
"Oh" he looked at his feet, embarrassed.
"I thought it was quite cute"
He looked up at her and smiled.
"Well if you thought that was cute you should hear me sing hot potootie" he laughed.
Clara joined him in laughing and said "I told you, you'd like it, you stubborn old man" She pulled him into a hug.
"Okay, you were right but...."
"No buts I was right"
"Yes, okay you were right" he admitted.
"But how about we go meet Tim Curry, maybe it'll make you forget about my terrible dancing ?"
"Omg really ?!" She squealed.
"Of course, my Clara" he loved making her happy.
"But first I think you should go back to sleep as you humans need, 8 hours of sleep to function"
"Ok but only if you come with me" she held out her hand for him to take.
He took her hand and they walked to her room, were they soon would fall asleep in each other's arms, both dreaming about space aliens in drag.
The End
This is just for fun and I'm really obsessed with rocky horror atm, so I really enjoyed writing this. I hope you all like it.
~Gee

Whouffaldi oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara