Chapter 1 (Vol 6)

Start from the beginning

T/N: I know is sound weird when it this sentences "people skipped classes to accompany you", if want to be proper trans will be sound "I skipped classes to accompany you." Just that in chinese they use 人家(rén jiā) which is "people" so I also use "people".

"Skip classes still dare to say out loud!" I immediately made a raise hand gesture. Son then leaned over to me "There is not a big deal, I guarantee at the end of the semester I will be the number one."

No matter how it see, it is always a warm and harmonious of three member in the family.

But whoever also knows this is not the truth.

Clean up the peeled skin,  look at her tired pale face that cannot be conceal, it is also the time for the visitor to leave, I stood up and bid a goodbye to her, smiled and help her cover the blanket.

"Yi Chen...." She suddenly raised her head "Will you come tomorrow?"

I hesitated for a while.

"It is okay." She comfort while smiled "....if he don't let, then forget it."

Wen Yang accompany me go out, his facial features got that delicate of youngster, yet his temperament look matured and calm.

"Dad, if you are free, then visits more."

"En."

"Mom, she....she is suffered."

My heart felt pain "I know."

"The time hurt you, she feel very sorry."

"No, is not her wrong, I deserved it. I owed to her."

"No, the one who should get karma is that bastard!"

"Wen Yang" I hurried grabbed on his arms "Don't said like this, he...things are messed by me, he also suffered....I beg you..."

"Dad, I really don't know what you like about him? Which of his point is better than mom?!"

"Wen, Wen Yang, we don't say about this thing." I am scare to quarrel with my son, regarding this topic, that make me being such a despicable man so who being so awkward when I am already a father yet still together with a man "That operation....at the end will be how?"

Wen Yang did not said anything, father and son just quietly looked at each other, I suddenly fall a tears.

*****

"Come back?"

Tiptoe to walk across from Lu Feng who flip through the magazine at the living room, heard this word when near to the bedroom, make me feel like back to the student era when climbed out to the wall to go out eat supped and get caught by the officer.

"En...."

"These days you been everyday go out, you got thing to busy?"

My left foot rubbed on my right food, eyes still red, stiffly smiled "Don't have, I, I just simply go out to have a walk, stay at the house very boring."

Lu Feng slightly turned another side, use his two fingers to raise his chin, looked at me "Here is too small? Make you feel stuffy?"

".....Outside place is bigger."

"Then, need me to accompany you?"

"No need....."