Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*a few weeks later*

'Guys, are you listening to Nova!?' Renee sends us, in this directioner group inbox that we have going. 'YES!' We all send at practically the same time. They are announcing the dates for that Australian tour. The day is finially here. 'GUYS! IMAGINE IF WE GOT TICKETS AND ACTUALLY MET THE BOYS!!' says Sally. Imagine it. Every now and then we will get bombarded with messages because something funny has been said, but it's pretty boring most of the time. 'And the moment you have all been waiting for...' Says Louis. (Now it's Harry speaking) 'WE ARE COMING TO AUSTRALIA ON THE 16th OF APRIL 2012!' 'AHHH' scream the boys and myself at the same time, gosh, we're in sync!

'NSISBZHJZBIAOABSJSNS WE WILL STILL BE IN AUSTRALIA WHEN THEY COME!' states Emilee the next day at school. 'Good one Mrs State-the-obvious!' giggles Rose.

'ROSE! CAN I CALL YOU ROSE PETALS!?' I say randomly.

'...um... Okay?' says Rose Petals. 'WHOO! THANKS ROSE PETALS!' I say quite enthusiastically.

'Now, down to the serious stuff.' who is going to buy the tickets? We can only buy 8. How many are here? 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.. PERFECT!'

The end of the day, even though an hour away, feels so long away! I can't sit in a double history wondering if Mr McKay says we can go in our meeting at the end of the day. *tick tock* time is going do slow! I'm too nervous to do my essay! excuse me Mr Whelan, can I please go to the little girls room?' 'Be quick.'

As I arrive at the toilets I find the girls there, obviously doing the same thing as me. 'OMG IM SO NERVOUS!' says Sarah, 'Can we just stay here and fangirl?'

'Oh, please? Do it with me?' I say, but I know I have to hurry off back to history, or Mr Whelan will probably come in here looking for me himself. 'Cya!' says Sally, and once she's gone, everyone follows.

*ding ding* 'Well, thats the bell, good afternoon class.' says Mr Whelan. This is the moment we have all been waiting for, I can't breath. I run to the girls. There are about 30 other people there.. I'm not so sure we are going to get in.

'Okay, this has been a very hard decision, but the school council and myself have come to a decision on who will go. Here goes: Stephanie Middleton, Grace Middleton, Sarah Schietroma, Hayley Cullen, Sally Parker, Renee Arms, Emilee Mark, Rose Bishop and Sarah Satori. Congrats girls!'

'Congratulations girls....' I say in the so far silent car trip to Emilee's house (we were having a sleepover at Sarah's). When we get there I run to her room, turn the music up as loud as it goes and scream 'I HATE YOU LIFE!' then burst into tears.