Stiles Imagine

"You're gonna get it!" Your boyfriend Stiles says.

You were planning on making cookies for your weekly movie night, but ended up just throwing flour and eggs in each other's hair.

"It's just a little revenge," you say innocently with a hint of mischievous. he had just thrown wet flour in your hair. So, to get him back you smashed egg and flour in his face.

You're lucky I love you," he says sharing the mess on his ace through a kiss... a rather a passionate one.

You go clean up the kitchen and then you head up to your bedroom and Stiles goes to the guest bedroom to shower.

                           ***

"You look cute, baby," Stiles says reassuring you. After the mess made, his parents( Sheriff Stilinski and his second wife) called to invite us for dinner. You were second guessing your outfit. "My parents love you, so don't worry about it."

"It's true your parents adore me!" You say with pinch of playful arrogance in your tone.

                               ***

" Let's go on a walk," Stiles suggests after dinner was over.

"Okay, I'll meet you outside in a sec!" You reply as he kisses you on the cheek.

When you get outside you see no sign of Stiles, but a trail of heart lanterns catch your hear. You follow them and meet Stiles standing in the starlight. The moon was just barely kissing the lake owned by his parents. He looked at you with those adorable brown eyes. he clumsily knelt down. You choked down laughs and cries.

"Y/N--" Stiles says shakily.

"Yes!!!" You say cutting him off.

"Let me finish, baby," He says jokingly, "I planned it all out."

"No, I will cry and you know I hate that."

"Whatever, I still love you!"

"I love you." You say seconds before he crashes his lips into yours.