I'll miss you

Blake's POV

Maria is now ready to go move in wit her mate's pack. "Okay, that was the last box." Maria said as the movers shut the door. "Wow, I never planned on what to do on this day." Yenny said. She looks like she's about to cry. And here it comes. "You promise me you'll call and text me everyday." Yenifer said while crying and hugging her. "Yea, I promise." She said while crying also. Alex's turn now. "I kniw we've known each other for a while now but you're like my sister." she said while hugging her. "Yea now do me a favor?" she said while pulling away. Alex nodded. "Take good care of this doofus." She said while messing up my hair. "Ok." Alex said while laughing. "Okay now hug your favorite cousin." I said while putting my arms out fir a hug. "Okay." and she went to hug Yenifer. "Well, RUDE!" I said to her while pretending to cry. "Nah, I'm just kidding get over here." She said while hugging me. "Take care out there okay." I said to her. "Promise me you'll never lose Alex and I'll be careful." she said. "I promise." I said. "I promise too." she said while pulling away. "Okay guys, I guess this is goodbye." she said trying to act like she wasn't crying."Group hug?" Yenifer said. "Group hug!" Alex said. We all cuddled together and it felt awkward to be the only guy. "I'll miss you" I said while pulling away. And there she goes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okau guys. Will you miss Maria. I know she hasn't been in the book a lot but still. I'll miss her. I'm thinking of making a book dedicated to her character and about the move to a new territory. Also, I want to appoligies for not updateing in Saturday. My friend was over and we were filming a new show for YouTube. It's called Skylaquisha Time and the first episode will be out soon. Okay I've gotta go! Bye

*Stay Smexi*