Chapter 19 part 2

Unknown's POV

{Day Alexis left}

That little brat! How dare she leave. I will hunt her down and kill her. If she finds her mate, I'll kill him. Just like she killed mine.

{recently}

" Aw man, she caught us guys. But now she's back and I can take her with me." Alex and I turned around. "How'd you find me!" Alex yelled. "Watch your tone with me you little slut. I have networks everywhere. You think you can just run away from me? Well you thought wrong, now lets go!" he said while pulling her. "Let go of her." I yelled grabbing a hold of Alex's free hand. I pulled it and luckily he let go. I caught her and put her behind me. "What's you say to me." the man said. "I told you to let go of my mate." I said through clenched teeth. "Oh, you shouldn't have said that." he said stepping closer. Just then I.........

Blake's POV

  Just then I swing a punch at her stepfather. He tried punched back but i ducked down in time. I swung a punch and it hit his eye. I kept punching. "This is for hurting my mate!" and I punched him in the mouth. I ended up busting his bottom lip. The was blood on his shirt by now. "ENOUGH!" Alex yelled. She pulled me off him. "I don't need you to fight my battles, it's nice but I can handle it. Thanks." and she kissed my cheek.  "I think we're done here babe." I said while putting my arm around her waist. "Not. Yet." I heard from behind me. Next thing I know Alex is crying in pain. I turn around and notice that he hit my mate with a piece of wood. I punch him in thee eye. He can't just go around hitting anyones mate.Especially my mate. I mindlinked my pack.

{J-Joshua;B-blake}

B-I need help

J-What's going on?

B-just hurry. Alex and I are in trouble with some rouges on the right territory.

J-I'll be there as fast as I can.

I kept throwing punches at Alex's stepdad. I heard branches break. I could tell it was Joshua. "Come on Blake get off him!" Josh said while trying to pull me off him. "We've got him. Go check on Alex." I remembered that my mate is hurt and I'm here beating up this man I don't even know. "Alex!" I yelled and went over to her. She was lying on the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yea my head just hurts. Thanks." Alex said. I was confused. "Thanks for what?" I asked her. "For protecting me."

~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! So, today instead of updateing on my Ipod, I updated on my computer. I'll edit later. Also, I know that it isn't Sunday but like I said last chapter the idea was in my mind and I don't want to lose it. Have you guys seen the show 'Modern Family"? If not, you should. It's very very funny. Okay, I've gotta go. Vote, comment, and share. F.Y.I the book is ending soon. I will upload five more chapters and I'll start a sequal. Okay bye!

*Stay Smexi*