Divine Wish lll

-Third Person POV-

"This is so bad i have no idea where to begin!!" Exclaimed a red headed boy. He threw his hands up in the air and groaned.

"Whats wrong with you?!" The girl with green hair shouted. "You have been repeating those words the whole day. Not to mention, you have been sighing a lot too!" She continued.

" Well...thanks to a certain someone...Aoto knows that I like him...to make it even worst...we kinda have a little talk and somehow became lovers..." Akane rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"OH.MY.GOD! Did you!??! I knew that a little push would do the job!" Midori jumped up and down excitedly. "What did you guys talk about?!?" She asked, brimmimg with curiosity.

"Nothing...I have nothing to say to you." Replied the male. "I can't believed you put me in the spotlight like that!" Akane frowned.

"Sheesh...you're still stuck with that? everything ends up great! so, be happy and thank me!" Midori winked. She leaned against the chair, resting after a long, tough training. " But...that was a surprise isn't it...he accept it without saying anything..." The female with green hair said.

Akane wondered the same thing. The day Aoto accept, he pondered on why Aoto accept him just like that... he can't sleep, thinking of Aoto and him.

"I'm not sure myself...that shock me too if I were to be honest..." He said, letting out a sigh. Midori smiled kindly and gave Akane an encouraging pat on the back.

"Don't fret...maybe, once you got to know him better, you can ask him. " She suggested. The red headed male nodded slowly. They chatted for a while before Midori said she had to clear something.

"I'll see you during lunch!" She smiled and waved.

"Okay...see you!" Akane shouted after her.

The red headed adolescent slumped back onto the chair. He groaned and rubbed his temples. "What am I suppose to do now..." He sighed, closing his eyes.

Out of the blue, someone tapped his shoulders. Akane, jumped up to his feet, shocked from the sudden touch.

"Aoto?! W..w..why are you here?" He asked.

"I called your cell a few times but you didn't answer...so I got worried...then, I bumped into Midori and she said..you're probably still here." Explained the male with yellow hair.

Akane glanced at his cell. He groaned loudly. He must've fallen asleep and didn't hear his phone ringing. "sorry...I must've dozed off...I haven't been sleeping lately and so....I guess the exhaustion gets the better of me.." He replied.

Aoto pulled a chair and sat across from Akane. "It's fine..I know training have been tough on all of us...especially if we're trying to reach the divine gate..." He said.

"Divine gate...say Aoto...I asked you before...but, would you do if you reach the gate?" Akane asked, sitting straight in his chair.

The facial expression on Aoto's face turned grim. He sighed softly and muttered something under his breath. "I want to clear up the air with my brother..." He said.

"Why? Your brother framed you for at least everything...even the murder of your parents.." Akane said.

Aoto stood up and scratched his head. "It's not your concern...so, let's leave that alone kay..." He said, evading the topic. "Anyway..listen up, I was thinking that we should go out together....after this." He continued.

"Out? Like a..Erm..date?"

"Something like that..."

Akane nodded slowly. "Sure..I have no objections... Where are we going?" He asked.