Jung Yena (Kelly)

Birth Name=Jung Yuna

Stage Name= Kelly

Nicknames=Yeast, Tuna, Panda

Birthday= November 08 1992
Age=26

Birthplace=Busan, South Korea

Hometown=Busan, South Korea

Nationality=Korean

Ethnicity=Asian

Height=170cm

Weight=47kg

Blood Type=B

Likes=
-Food
-Reading
-Warm Showers
-Going on her technology
-Sleeping

Dislikes=
-Annoying/Irrating people
-People disturbing her sleep
-Pranks
-Cols weather
-Showing a lot of skin
-People touching her hair

Hobbies=
-Sleeping
-Rapping
-Reading
-Drawing

Habits=
-Takes naps randomly
-Plays with her fingers when she is bored

Personality=Yuna is the opposite then most of her members. She is the rude one. She is kinda like the bipolar one. She is happy when she is around her members, but gets irrated towards people she dislikes or when people disturb her. When you mess with her she will throw a big tantrum which you do not like. She is nice, but that rarely. You only get to see her nice side when she is on stage.

Background= Tuna lives in Busan, South Korea where she has the strict parents. She was actually the opposite then she was now. She was actually nice and innocent. During those days she had developed lots of stress and depression because her parents were in big in debt. She knew it was all a lie. Her parents lied about the money and how there going to be poor. She is actually pretty rich, but she hide the fact she is rich. She hates how they lied to her straight at her face even her sister Leila. Ever since that incident happen with the money she became rude, annoyed and hated people. She never trusted anyone except her big sister. She only could get along with Leila since they know how it feels like.

Slot= The cold

Position=Lead Rapper

Face Claim= Jessica

Love Interest=Kris

Love Interest=Kris

Lovers Interest Personality= He has the same personality as you. He is rude to everyone except for his members, his fans and family. He dislikes people when he is trying to focus. Most of the time the boys don't take him seriously so he gets annoyed.

First Impressions (Him)= He thought you were just the same as these girls he hang out. He never thought he had the same likes and dislikes as you. When he started talking to you he felt sparks. At first he denyed it, but as it goes on he realized he liked you.

First Impressions (You)= She knew they were alike. She didn't know they have the same likes and dislikes. She thought it wouldn't be the same at all. For some reason when ever Kris trys to talk to her her ears turns red. She isn't herself sometimes. As they become friends she realized she ain't normal.

Pre-debut Activities=
-Extra from Weightlifting Fairy
-Appeared in Excuse Me by Aoa as an extra

Message to the CEO=Thank you for putting me in this group. I won't let down.

Username=waerose_

-------------------------------------------------------------GirlGirls: She is so pretty I want to see more from her

GirlGirls: She is so pretty I want to see more from her.

JungUnii: Yass she is goals. Bias in this group.

PopandRock: What kind of background is that. She became rude because of her parents in debt. LAME!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being the 5 member in the group. ☺