"Wow that was fast. Congratulation. Welcome to the club. So when are you planning to tell her. Or you're going to be like Mark. Just keep your feeling all by yourself."

"No, I'm not like Mark. I would like to tell her. But not now. I want to make her talk to me, know me and then become my friend. Then I'll tell her. I just hope Arvin will help me."

"Arvin? Hayoung's boyfriend. Are mad?"

"Arvin is not Hayoung boyfriend. His just a friend. A best friend."

"How did you know? Did he tell you that?"

"Yup. He did. When I meet her yesterday."

"Congratulation. She's single. It will make everything easier."

"Not that easy guys. She's scared with me. Every time I'm near her, she looks scared. I don't know why. But not only me. But every guy that try to talk to her. I need to know that why his acting like that."

"Okay then. Remember Sehun, we are always there for you." Jake said.

"I know guys. Thanks."

"We need to celebrate." Mark said.

"How? If you're going to say club. No way. Find another way."

"Then let's go to Emma house and celebrate there. We can tell then. Who know they can help you out." Mark said.

"Or the truth is you want to see Wendy. Just tell the truth Mark. Tell her already that you like her." Jake said.

"Not now. Later. I'm still waiting the right time. So, how?" Mark said.

"That's a good idea. Anyway it's been a long time since we have party together. Who know we can ask Emma or Wendy to ask Hayoung to join us."

I look at Jake and smile. This guy knows what his doing. Jake looks at me and smiles.

"Okay. Call. Why don't you call Emma and inform them."

"Okay." With that Jake walks away with his phone calling her girlfriend.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen to find some breakfast.

***

That night, we grab whatever we need for a private party at Emma house. Once we were done, we slide in the car and drive straight to Emma apartment. Once we arrive at Emma's and Wendy's apartment, we press the bell and the door was open by Emma.

"Hey guys. Come in." Emma opens the door wider and step aside for us to walk in.

I was so excited to walk in since Hayoung will be there. But once I step in, I was disappointed. She wasn't there. I look at Emma and ask "Hey, Emma. Where is Hayoung?"

Emma smile and said "Hayoung couldn't come. She said she have to work. That's why."

I sigh. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn to look and it was Jake.

"Cool man. I will tell Emma, to call her and come after her work time." Jake said.

"Thank you."

Then Jake said "Baby, when is will Hayoung finish her work?"

"I don't know. Maybe 10 o'clock. Why?" Emma answers from the kitchen.

"Just. Why don't you tell her to come after her work hours?" Jake said.

"Why so are you so interested in Hayoung?" Emma said. I can sense jealousness in her voice.

Jake laughs and said "Don't worry. I love you and only you. I'm asking on Sehun behalf."