The Secret

• Dedicat lui Astrid

Hello everyone! It’s been a very long time since I have posted a story/chapter. BUT this is my new story and I would love to dedicate this whole story to my friend for making up the name. THANK YOU ASTRID!! So yea can you all just give me some advice on it so far? Thanks.

            “PERI!!! GET YOUR DEAD BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!” Well isn’t that the first thing you would want to hear when you wake up in the morning?

            “COMING!!” I yelled back down to one of my closest friends, Avery. OH!! How rude can I get? I would like to introduce myself. Hello I am Periwinkle Shadowflame but you can call me Peri (Just like the way everyone else dose). Oh and…um….. How do I put this...? I’m a ghost. Oh no I’m being dead serious here. Long story short I was born dead but my spirit took on human form. Hence I am a ghost. But I’m pretty normal in this town. Everyone here is…… well let’s just say…… different. Okay. I go to the Strangetown Academy for the “Gifted”. Yea every student who goes there has some sort of paranormal talent. For Example… one of my roommates, Avery, is a vampire with REALLY long white hair. Then the popular girl, Cassandra, is a fairy who is dating THE hottest guy in school… (Pause for dramatic effect) Travis. He is a shifter. And for all you people who are clueless about the paranormal world… it means that he can shift into anything…well… depending on his mood.

            “PERIWINKLE!!!” Avery is being such a P.I.T.A.

 “COMING!” I replied, sighing.

            “YOU SAID THAT 5 MINUTES AGO!” Avery yelled as she barged into my bedroom.

            “Well good morning sunshine.” I say sarcastically as I pulled on my hideous school uniform. “Hey did you eat breakfast?” I asked as we left the boring dorm room.

            “Well I ate a vampire’s breakfast…” Avery began

            “WOO! HOO! YOU ATE SOME RAW MEAT AND MOOSE BLOOD!” I mimicked sarcastically.

            “Oh shush it! At least I eat!” Avery snapped.

            “You make me sound anorexic!!!” I whined.

            “I’m sorry you know what I mean.” Avery laughed as she opened the school’s front doors for me.

            “Yea cause it’s so fun having to wake up every morning and not eat anything.” I joked as I skipped down the hallway to our lockers.

“Oh My God! Did we have any homework last night?” Leo asked as she appeared by my side.

            Oh and I forgot about Leo. She is the quietest girl ever but all the guys love her. Oh and Leo is of snow element. That means that she is pretty much an ice princess. Yea and she is my other roommate.

            “Nope!” Avery said snapping me back to reality.

            “So Leo… what are you doing on Friday?” I asked.

            “I don’t know.” Leo replied quickly.

            “Uh Huh, well you should totally go on a date with Oscar.” I suggested as a few girls shot me dirty looks.

            “WHAT! OSCAR! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Leo whispered loudly.

            “Crazy enough to pitch you the idea…” I replied quietly.

            “Leo really you’re asking the person who reads ‘Through the looking Glass’ right before bed if she’s crazy!? Really dude it’s an obvious question right there” Avery said ignoring my remark.

            “Anyway to answer your question Peri... I don’t really know if I want to…” Leo said something after that but I wasn’t paying attention.

            I’m sorry if a God whose face was carved by angels was walking down the hallway at that very moment. Travis looked at me, smiled, and then went to homeroom. I’m so glad we have the same homeroom.

            “Peri, Peri! PERI! HELLOOOO!” Avery snapped me back. Again.

            “OMG! Avery I know what we should do on Friday!” I squealed.

            “What Peri?” Avery asked uninterested.

            “We should go to IKEA and hide in a closet and when someone walks by we yell ‘WERE BACK FROM NARNIA!!’” I finished.

            “Peri you really are crazy.” Avery laughed

            “HEY!! What about me!” Leo asked

            “Your going on a date with Oscar.” I replied

            “NO I’M NOT!!!” Leo yelled as we walked into homeroom.

            “Your right, Leo, your not going to be late again.” Our teacher, Mr.Modark said as Leo’s cheeks turned a vibrant shade of pink.

That was the first chapter! Hope yall liked it! Comment on your opinion!!Thx!!

~hogie :^P