Walking back to the Apartment

(Am I the only one who saves all the pics up there whenever reading ffs?) 

Kim Sheny's POV(Your Pov)

WTF just happened?

Anyways. It's not like I'll contact him so. *Rips the paper and throws it away* 

Why would I want to talk to a pervert? 

Juliette: Did you like that place?

Sheny: Yeah. Other than seeing Jimin..

Juliette: Oh come on. You gotta admit he's kinda cute.

Sheny: So you think he's cute?

Juliette: Yeah. But I already have a boyfriend. :)

Sheny: REALLY? Why didn't you tell me????

Juliette: My boyfriend is out of town right now... When he comes back I'll introduced him to you.

Sheny: Okayy. What's his name?

Juliette: Min Yoongi..

Sheny: Oh. So tell me, when did you guys meet??

Juliette: Um... Like on June 26 2015....

Sheny: Wait.... So you guys had been dating for ALMOST TWO YEARS. AND YOU ARE JUST TELLING ME NOW??!

Juliette: Shut the fuck up. The whole world don't need to know.

Sheny: Okay fine. But DAMN your anniversary is on your birthday??

Juliette: Hell yeah. *Flips her hair* I'm a boss ass bitch.

Sheny: Oh my gosh. My poor eyes. *rubs her eyes* Don't ever do that again. I think I'm going to go blind.

Juliette: Whatever.

Sheny: But where did you guys meet? And How?

Juliette: It's a long story.....

Sheny: Well.... don't we have all day?
Wait..... *Looks at the sky* I mean. Don't we have all night?

Juliette: It's complex. But I'll tell you.

Sheny: Okay.

Juliette: So it all started when I decided to make a good decision and go take a morning jog on my birthday. You know... trying to be healthy so I can eat later.

Sheny: Why would you do that...?

Juliette: I don't know. But I did. And thank God I did. Because if I didn't. I wouldn't meet the love of my life.

Sheny: Get to the point.

Juliette: Well. That morning. When I was running, I was jamming to HIGHLIGHT BY SEVENTEEN. That song gives me POWER. But yeah. So I decided to take a break and go to the little ice cream store cuz come on, I just ran.

Sheny: Wow. Lazy ass.

Juliette: Whatever. But yeah. He was the person who served me. And let me say. That ice cream that he touched, was the best ice cream I ever tasted.

Sheny: Just because he touched it?

Juliette: Pretty much.. He has the most prettiest eyes in the world. At first they look gloomy.. But as you keep staring. His eyes are like diamonds.

Sheny: So you are trying to tell me that you literally stared at him?

Juliette: Pretty much..

Sheny: Wow. I'm surprised he didn't just take that ice cream and shove it up your face. That's just creepy.

Juliette: Whatever, stop being jealous. But after that I started coming to that ice cream place alot more offen. And he asked for my number. And then we started hanging out and talk to each other more. Then he CONFESSED TO ME AND ASKED ME OUTTT. ♡♡♡
(Fanfics be like)

Sheny: Wow. Sounds like something out of the movies. But didn't you say it was a long story? It seems like I can sum that all up under 1 minute.

Juliette: It's was complicated to explain at first since it's confusing. But  I know right. But what if that happens to you and Jimin?

Sheny: Please, I don't think so.

Juliette: You don't think so right now.

Sheny: Whatever. So when is your boyfriend coming back?

Juliette: In 2 weeks!

Sheny: Where did he even go?

Juliette: To Daegu to go spend some time with his family.

Sheny: Oh....

Before you know it. We were already back again.

Juliette: Look, we are here already.

Sheny: I noticed.

*Opens the door, walks all the way up to the Apartment, gets inside.*

Sheny: I'm tired again. I'm gonna go back to sleep.

Juliette: It's only 8pm...

Sheny: I don't care. Don't wake me up unless it's urgent. Goodnight.

Juliette: Goodnight.

*walks to her room*

Am I gonna meet him again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy. Sorry for not updating for a long time. I feel like I'm always saying this. But do you guys think Sheny and Jimin will ever meet again? Well of course they will have to meet sooner or later. This is a Jimin ff. But thanks for reading this update. Annyeong♡♡