Chapter 14 ~ I'm (not) coming

(One day later (Sunday))

I wake up tangled within someone's arms. I blink a few times to get used to the dark lighting in the room. I look around and see I'm still in the hotel room, laying in a bed with Harry. The windows are covered with the hideous burgundy curtain so the sun isn't coming through. I look at the clock and see it's 10:00. This is probably the latest I have ever slept in. I untangle myself from Harry's arms and get up to use the bathroom.

As I splash cold water on my face, I reminisce all the events of the night before last night. I remember when I took on the offer to be Harry's girlfriend. I dont know if it was the drinks that gave me the confidence to accept, but im glad I did. A small smile tugs at the ends my lips as I remember our kiss in the rain. I didn't get to go out with Zayn to lunch yesterday though. He wanted me to stay in and not get sick.

I walk back in the room and peek behind the curtain. It's still pouring cats and dogs out there! I close the curtains and look at Harry, watching as his muscular chest rises up and down as he sleeps. Is this stalkerish that I think this is better that t.v. ?

Most likely.

"Harry." I say, shaking his arm.

"What?" he groans, not opening his eyes.

"Wake up." I say softy.

"No."

"Please?" I beg him like a five year old.

"Ok. I'm up."

"Get up then" I say as I continuously poke his bicep.

I reach over his body and kiss his lips to make him wake up. He smiles and grabs my arm, pulling me over him, and making me fly onto the bed. He straddles me with each leg on either side of my waist, grabbing both of my wrists in one hand and holding them above my head.

"I'm up." he says and I laugh.

"What do you want to do today?" he asks, getting off of me and laying beside me. He holds his body up with his elbow, and I copy his actions.

"Can we just stay here? It's pouring outside." I suggest, climbing out of the bed. Remembering that I don't have on any pants, I pull my shirt down to somewhat cover my lower half.

"Sure baby." my stomach flutters at the his usage of 'baby'.

"I'll just text my mom and tell her I'm staying with you."

"Why me? Usually girls would say they're staying with a friend or something." He asks standing up and following me into the kitchen.

"Because, she likes you." I say, making a small smile forms on his lips. I pull out my phone and quickly text my mom,leave a quick text to Zayn, and place my phone on the kitchen counter once I've texted them.

"Do you want to go get some breakfast?" Harry offers, looking in the empty fridge.

"Do you know any good places?"

"I think we passed a shop on the way."

"Let's go."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After me and Harry left the shop, we headed back to the motel. We bought extra food for lunch and dinner later on. The rain was non-stop falling, and it was falling hard. The radio was off so all that was heard was loud patter of the rain, falling on the windshield. Harry kept his warming hand on my thigh through out the whole ride, comforting me.

"Are you going to tell your mum about us?" Harry breaks the silence.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I?" I look to him confused. Why wouldn't I tell me mom? I mean, she likes him so whats to worry about?