Puzzle pieces

R- PG
Pairing: ZaneXCole
Description: Zane and Cole are completely different and they know it. But hey, opposites attract right? ( this is from Coles point of view)

Him and I aren't the same and I know it. To start off he's like, two times my height. Ok not that tall. I made the mistake of telling him that and he corrected me on it in that adorable, snobby way he always does. " Actually, I my height only exceeds yours by one foot and four inches. Not a full five foot one."
Like it mattered. And I'll admit it, I can be a bit rude or controlling. And I don't do we'll under a lot of pressure. But Zane... He always stays so calm in tough situations. And he's always careful with things he cares about.
Other than that, it's our appearances in general that set us apart. His hair is practically white, mine is black. He's as white as his uniform, and I look like I spend everyday at the beach.
We aren't even the same species. But he's just so different from other guys.
His personality, the way he treats people, and how flirting goes right over his head. I remember the day I actually decided to tell him how I felt.
He turned red. Like his entire body LITERALLY TURNED RED. That must have come from his body heating up, which activated some kind of cooling system he had.
But they were pretty loud and it just embarrassed him more. I guess I shouldn't have laughed but it was really cut of him.
Stuff like that always made him flustered. Just one of the things I love him for. And while there are things I can't stand about him, he has amazing attributes that cancel those out.
His rare little smiles are adorable to say the least and he doesn't quite understand romantic gestures but he tries so hard with them. Like how he tries to tuck my hair behind me ears but doesn't know the right time to do it. Or when he tries to cuddle with me but doesn't exactly know how.
Sometimes I wish I could be that cute. Not in a feminine way, but in a sweet caring way. Lets face it though, that's not me. But that is him. And in a way I guess that means he really is my other half.
A guy like him doesn't come around often and I know that. And even though we're different in every way, we fit together like a puzzle, and I won't let someone that perfect walk out of my life.

(( ok I'm so freaking sorry that had to be so short but I couldn't think of anything. I might do more glaciershipping down the road, hopefully better than this. But here for now. Hope it was enjoyable :) ))