First Day of Filming

Start from the beginning

Jack laughs. I glare at him and he goes over to his friends. They all laugh.

"How dare they!" I say my face getting all flustered from anger. I go to march towards them but Elsa pulls me back.

"Elsa what are you doing?" I ask curious.

"Stopping you from making a mistake" She says hurt clear in her tone.

"HE PUNCHED YOU!" I yell. This caused the bullies to stop and turn around as well as a crowd and all my friends to form a crowd.

"Just let it go" She says walking off but I stop her.

"NO. Why won't you stand up to them" I say and I can tell she is hiding something.

"I said just let it go!" She shouts and suddenly I see ice around in front of me. Gasps escape from the crowd and someone yells monster. I look at Elsa with shock to as why she didn't tell me but she just runs out of the school.

End of Flashback....

I ended up sorting everything out and everyone forgot it. Our relationship became closer then ever after she finally let me in after shutting me out for a while. I also talked to Jack and after he apologised to me and I did tell him to apologise to Elsa but he wouldn't, a friendship between us did end up forming and we are friends to this very day. I'm aware that my friends don't like Elsa that much but that's because she was never that interesting but we didn't know about this big secret she was hiding. I just wish things were different as I can tell she has a lot more to her then we know and maybe my friends, even though they were mean I wouldn't stop from being friends with, would end up liking her more.

I sigh at the thought.

"Right everybody to set!" I hear the director shout and I rush to the stage as we begin filming the first scene.

*3 hours later*

I fall on to the sofa with a sigh of my feet. I put my feet up and go of to a light sleep only to be woken up by my sister.

"You must be tired" She says.

"Exhausted" I reply.

I see Elsa get up and she leaves the room to allow me to sleep. We had been filming for a while having to do a couple of re takes and after 3 hours we had finally managed to complete all of the opening scene.

I knew Elsa was a good singer from the song but I didn't realise she was that good.

Flashback

Elsa had  been working on a song was what I had over heard her telling the director. She got some ideas on how to finish it after reading through the script and asked if she could perform it. I knew what she was like as a singer but when she began to sing in the recording studio my mouth went agape and I was shocked. She was seriously talented.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen

A kingdom of isolation,

And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care

What they're going to say

Let the storm rage on,

The cold never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me

Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go

You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let the storm rage on!

My power flurries through the air into the ground

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast

I'm never going back,

The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go

And I'll rise like the break of dawn

Let it go, let it go

That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand

In the light of day

Let the storm rage on,

The cold never bothered me anyway!

End of flashback.....

Who had thought I had such a talented secret. I just wish she would let her secret be known. I begin to think about the events of today and with these thoughts in my mind darkness soon embraces me and I fall into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1575 words.

Hey guys, I am so sorry for such the long wait but with all my exams and just being really busy and all I haven't had the time to update this book. I have now finished school so I will hopefully be able to update much more often but it is quite hard to think of ideas but I have plenty for this so I know where it is going. I have made this chapter longer in order to make up for it and I hope you continue to read, vote and comment what you think of this story.

I will try to update again soon, but anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the many more to come :)

Bye for now.

-Meg x