The Begining

As the two lovers, Tal and Jacob lay naked in bed. "I love you" Jacob giggles to me, "I love you more" I say putting my sexy voice on for Jacob.
Suddenly Tal sprang into out of bed looking very suspicious. "Were are you going?"asked Jacob surprised.
" Um I need some air." Tal mumbled as he ran out the room. As soon as Tal left the room Jacob quickly changed into his clothes and quietly followed Tal down the basement...
    As he descended the dark steep staircase into the dimly lit cellar he could hear the whimpering of teenage girls. "Please!Please !NO!"screamed one of the girls hiding in the dark. "You know you want it  baby" whispered Tal in a menacing voice of pure evil , as soon as he starts to kiss the side of her neck, Jacob starts recording the messy scene. Quickly Jacob leaps up the stairs half hour later after the terrible incident, "Jacob I'm back where are you" he asked  "in the living room" Jacob replied acting as if nothing had happened. "Ok sorry I was at the shops getting some food for our one to one date with each other" he said calmly.
    "Oh ok" Tal relaxed. If he got caught he would have to run and leave everything he had built behind. Then suddenly a scream exploded from the cellar and Jacob sprang from his chair and into the hallway...