safe part 1

we pulled up at Jesse's apartnent. Jesse turned the engine off. I felt his hand ontop of mine.

"your going to be fine"

I let out a little smile jesse jumped out the car and round to my side opening the door, what a gentleman. he held his hand out and helped me out the car and into his apartment. it was a lovely place tidy and clean and very modern. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. and a great decked area the view was amazing. I also spotted a hot tub outside wow.

"here take a seat" said jesse helping me on to the sofa.

the day passed quite quickly as we sat chatting and just chilling out.

"jesse do you mind if I have a shower?

"of course i dont mind make your self at home please"

"this may sound a bit awkward but would you be able to give me a hand getting undressed" Jesse gave me a sympathy smile

"come on babe" he put his arm around my waist and we walked in to the bathroom which was a ensuite in the room that I was going to be sleeping in.  I took the cardigan off I was wearing and put it on the chair that was in there. I started to pull the top off jesse helped my arms through I moaned in pain a little I felt so sore.

"ah hun look at the bruises on you" jesse sounded shocked.

"if I turn around do you mind undoing my bra"

"ok"

it may sound like he was undressing me and seeing me half naked was a sexy thing but it really wasnt. he was so caring so gentle. I turned around so he could unddo my bra and he passed me a towel to cover myself up. I turned back round to him.

"thank you Jesse I really appreciate that"

"its fine I want to help you going to be ok? "yeh I will be fine just dont lock the door just incase" I smiled and he walked out

Jesse pov

seeing Lucy covered in bruises just made me want to be with her more and more. I wanted to look after her treat her like a real princess just like she deserves. she must be in so much pain I wish I could take it all away. I walked in to the living area and layed on the sofa. I took out my phone I had a message from maxi

hey kid is it all right to pop round after work see lucy?

I replied

hey yeh course you can I am sure she will be pleased to see you.

I layed there thinking about lucy.

lucy pov

. I stepped in to the shower and the warm water rushed over me it was so painful I looked at my body there was just bruises everywhere.  I wondered what was going to happen I mean I couldnt stay with Jeese forever. what about my stuff? and what about James where was he? the thoughts running through my head brought tears to my eyes. sfter about 20 minutes I stepped out the bathroom layed on the bed was a pair of joggers and a tshirt with a little hand written note.

put these on if you need any help just shout Jesse x

I smile came across my face why is he being so nice I was such a bitch to him. I put the clothes on and walked to the front room where Jesse was sat.

"hey babe you all right.? he asked

"yeh I feel much better actually"

"maxi is going to pop over see you hope you dont mind"

"no of corse not would love to see him"

I stood there feeling a little awkward.

"come here hun" said jesse patting the seat next to him soon as I sat down his arms were around me pulling me in to his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and put my arm across his waist.

"I feel so safe with you jesse I feel like no harm can come to me" I said as I traced my finger on his arm

"its because I am not going to let anything happen to you. you sre completely safe with me"

I am doing this bit in 2 parts as didnt want it to be to long hope you still like it please comment if you are :) thanks for reading