1

//Warning: Talk of Suicde and blood

"Dan!!!" Phil yelled trying to catch the hobbit hair boy. Phil was giggling the whole time trying to catch him around their apartment. As Dan went to Phils room and sat on Phils bend calmly. Phil tackeled Dan now on top of him laughing, their faces inches apart. They slowly got closer and kissed, Dan smiled into the kiss as he was very fluster. Phil and Dan have been together since 2009. And they've been happy ever sincrle. Ring Ring
The phone rang as Phil picked it up. It was Pj. Pj spoke "Phil wake up!"

Ring Ring
The phone rang as Phil picked it up. It was Pj. Pj spoke "Phil wake up!"
Phil woke up in Dans empty bed which stills as the blood stans of his Best Friend/Boyfriend. Pj was standing next to him. "Phil, wake up, I know you dont want to go to Dan's funeral but you have to." He said sadly as he didnt want to see Phil in pain.
When they arrived at the graveyard Phil was trying his best not to burst out crying. It hurt. Losing his Best Friend and almost husband. The day Phil planned to propose to Dan the day he commited suicde. Dans coffin had white roses on top of it. Phil stood up walking slowly to his Best Friends grave. He slowlys puts down 1 single black rose on top of the other white roses. Phil pulled out and black box. Phil whispered "I want you to keep this..." as single tear fell down his face. He placed it on the roses as the slowly lowered the coffin into the ground. Phil whisper something only he could hear, "I love you Daniel James Howell." Phil finally bursted into tears as he walked home alone. The apartment felt cold and empty. Phil had to tell his subcribers everything.
That he loved Dan.
That he was his Boyfriend.
That they were in love.
That he cant feel happy now.
That maybe he should give up.
Or
That he should move on for him.

//There are typos but I didnt want to fix them rn