02

warning: unnecessary & horrible smut

...

Zayn groans as his back is pushed roughly into the wall by Liam. Liam doesn't wait, he just starts attacking Zayn's neck with kisses. They're both desperate so they aren't caring about the numerous hickeys Zayn would have the next morning.

"Turn around," Liam orders. Zayn obeys immediately, loving how dominant Liam is being. His hands are almost gripping the wall, and he feels his boxers being slid off him.

Liam gets down on his knees and starts kneading Zayn's ass. He spreads his boyfriends cheeks apart and doesn't waste time in licking a stripe up his hole.

"Oh fuck, Liam," Zayn moans out. He's trembling as his ass is eaten out by his boyfriend. Soon, he feels a wet finger enter his hole. Liam starts alternating his finger with his tongue while Zayn is a moaning mess above him. Liam adds two more fingers at once while Zayn screams at the rough intrusion. Zayn's moans become louder when Liam hits his prostrate.

"Think I can make you come from just my fingers?" he asks.

"Fuck- Liam, I know you can, but I don't want to come from your fingers," Zayn replies, almost screaming when Liam turns his fingers just right.

"Then how do you want to come?" Liam asks, knowing that he's gonna get it later from the way he's teasing Zayn.

"I want you, in me. Now."

"I don't think you should be the one making demands baby," Liam says, removing his fingers out and then rubbing his côck around Zayn's ass cheeks.

"Stop- teasing, dumbass," Zayn says, but he lets out a painful scream when Liam buries himself to the hilt in just one thrust. "FUCK!"

"Am I still a dumbass?" Liam asks, smirking around Zayn's neck. Zayn reaches behind Liam's head and yanks it.

"Fuck!" Zayn screams. "I can't feel my legs,"

"Good," Liam replies. "You wouldn't be needing them."

Liam turns Zayn around wrapping his boyfriends legs around his waist while standing up. Then he leans against the wall and starts fucking Zayn while standing up. Zayn wraps his hands around his neck.

"Fuck, fuck-" Zayn moans, making Liam move faster, loving how vocal he's being. "Bed. Let's finish in bed."

Liam nods, carrying his smaller boyfriend to bed and dropping him roughly. He gets in bed too, re-entering Zayn with one swift movement. He moves rapidly, chasing after their orgasms.

"I'm so close," Liam breathes into Zayns ear. Zayn responds by wrapping his legs around his boyfriends waist. Zayn nods, feeling too good to respond. Liam grinds down, making Zayn see stars as he comes between them. Liam follows soon after, pulling out and laying beside his boyfriend.

"I missed you so much," Liam states, kissing his forehead. Zayn chuckles, turning to the side and running his hands through Liam's sweaty chest.

"I wouldn't mind being welcomed like this everyday," Zayn jokes. "I missed you too."

"How was London?" Liam asks.

"I got attacked by paps on my way here," Zayn says. "And Jack is still mad about the sextape incident."

Liam sits up, looking worried at Zayns statement. "You got attacked why am I just hearing about this now?"

"Relax, you were literally tearing my clothes off two seconds ago," Zayn says. "and it was more of a verbal assault. I should get used to it."

"Are you okay?" Liam asks. Zayn almost smiles because of how caring his boyfriend is.

"I'm fine now that I'm with you," Zayn says.

"Aww," Liam says, pecking Zayn on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too," he says.

"Why is Jack still mad at you? He's supposed to be ecstatic about the publicity," Liam notices.

"Hey, you say that like the tape is a good thing,"

"Well... it has its advantages," Liam says. Zayn playfully punches him.

"Half the world has seen me naked," He argues. "You know how I am about my body being shown."

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Liam apologizes. "I still don't get why he's mad at you though, my manager gave me a high five after he saw the tape."

"Ew," Zayn says in disgust.

"I think he has a crush on you," Liam says.

"No way, he's so mean to me." Zayn says. "You think everyone has a crush on me."

"That's because everyone wants a taste of my beautiful boyfriend," He says, shutting him up with short kisses.

"But only you get to taste,"

Liam kisses him, placing his hands in his waist and pushing him forward, allowing Zayn feel his slowly hardening dick.

"Damn right."

...

I'm adding other celebrities to this book what celebrities do you wanna see?