2.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Xayvion Taylor,

Bryce got off me out of breath and laid beside me.

"We still haven't went swimming." Bry said looking up at me as she laid on my chest.

"We here till the 31st, you gone get to swim before we leave." I said kissing her lips.

She rolled her eyes and then sat up.

"I'm going swimming now. Don't join my in the shower." She said getting out the bed.

That's real cute, she really think I'm about not to join her in the shower and take her mind from the pool to the bed.

I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Get smacked Xayvion." She said as I stepped into the shower.

"To be honest, you was on top of me when I woke up." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"I don't recall." She said as she washed herself.

"You sure?" I asked pushing her against the shower wall.

"I want to swim." She said turning around.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her up.

"How long you tryna swim for because I'm trying to take you some where."

"Just for a little bit and I won't take long if you stop trying to have sex with me."

"You keep trying to pin it on me but in reality you always on top."

She rolled her eyes once more as I stepped out the shower and put her on the counter.

She gripped my neck as I slide in her.

***

"I'm not doing this." She said shaking her head.

"Didn't you want to swim. This the same thing."

"I'm not waterskiing. I watch movies and this never ends well." She said shaking her head.

"It's the same thing."

"My feet can't touch the bottom so no." She said crossing her arms.

The man looked between the two of us and tried not to laugh.

"Jalene you doing this. You said you didn't want to be in the room all day so here we are." I said passing her the life-vest.

She roughly grabbed it from my hand and walked over to the boat. She removed the clothes that was covering her swimsuit and then put the vest on.

"Stop being shitty." I said putting the vest on as well.

After we finished skiing Bryce started hitting me because I accidentally pushed her in the water.

"Stop abusing me woman." I said laughing as I ran from her.

"You annoy me."

"You married me." I said causing her to roll her eyes.

We dried off and got back dress.

"I'm hungry now." She said as we walked.

"What you tryna eat?"

"Whatever looks good." She said as we locked hands.

"Sounds good to me."

Once we got our food we headed back to the hotel to eat.

"Ms. Mackenzie calling." Bryce tossing me the phone as she put on a shirt.

I answered the FaceTime and see Momma, Z, Danny, D, Liv, Ty, and Slim looking into the camera.

"Where is Bryce?" They asked.

I looked pass the phone and watched as she put her shirt on after finding it.

"Putting a shirt on." I said looking back at the phone.

"Y'all so nasty." Dream said causing me to shake my head.

"Wasn't even having sex, we had went waterskiing and then came back to the room to eat and she took her clothes off and got in bed."

"Waterskiing? Where is y'all honeymooning at?" Liv asked.

"Bora Bora." I said as Bryce got back in bed.

"Bora Bora? Ain't that a island or something." Danny said.

"Y'all doing it big. I haven't even been to Bora Bora yet." Slim said.

"Hey Bry." Everyone said once they seen her.

"Hi everyone." She said waving to them.

"How is Bora Bora so far?" Momma asked.

"I want to swim and your son wants to have sex."

"Lord." She said before walking off. "Didn't need to know that!" She yelled from where ever she was at.

"So y'all haven't left the room until y'all went waterskiing?" Slim asked.

"The pool is on our back area." I said getting out the bed.

I flipped the camera and showed them the pool and the rest of the hotel room.

"That's nice as hell." Dream said as I flipped the camera around.

"Baby I'll be back." Bryce said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Where she going?" Liv asked causing me to look at Bry as she put her bathing suit back on.

"She getting into the pool." I said as she walked outside. "I'm hit y'all later." I said before ending the call.

I walked outside and got in the pool with Bryce.

"You wanted to join me?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah." I said getting in the pool.

I swam next to her and then pushed her up against the wall. I pulled her bottoms to the side and then pulled my boxers down just enough to free myself and then pushed myself into her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I stroked her.