I don't know what surprised me the most, the fact that I stood up for myself without blushing or stuttering, or the fact that he left me in the middle of the conversation.

My face got red from anger.

I marched to our room, following his scent, "What the hell?!" I snapped.

He raised his gaze from the book, "I thought you'd never stop," and shrugged, "I'm trying to find something for this upcoming heat."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "So you just left while I was talking? Do you know how rude that was?"

"I do not care."

I growled, "Fine then." And marched out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I heard him ask from behind.

"We're over." I lied.

"You're not going anywhere." He growled, following behind me.

"I don't want you!" I snapped, walking faster.

"You're mine!" He caught my arm and turned me around, slamming me against the wall.

I gasped at the pain, "Stop! I don't want you, let me go!" I tried getting out of his grasp.

He held my chin tightly and made me look at him, "Do not lie. You want me as much as I want you." He whispered coldly, there was no type of seduction, he was just stating a fact.

"It's the mate bond dumbass, without it we'd be nothing!" I yelled, my voice cracking at the end.

He nodded, "True. Why would I want you?" He asked doubly.

I stared at him with wide eyes, "Oh goddess," I whispered, "You stopped me from leaving just so you can say more shitty things?!" I growled.

He growled back, "I am your mate in the end, I don't know why I would be cursed to be with you, I have done nothing wrong in life. yet, I have been destined to be with a filthy omega-" I slapped him hard, his face snapped to the right.

Enough is enough.

He looked at me with deathly eyes, I can see them darkening, slowly, terrifyingly.

My breathing came out as shallow, "Reject me." I suggested.

He stayed silent, which was worse than him yelling at me, at least with that, I'll be able to understand what goes in his twisted mind.

"Why won't you just reject me?" My bottom lip trembled, eyes stinging with tears, the idea squeezed my heart, I wanted to throw up.

Again, he was just calming his breaths, controlling himself from shifting.

"You don't love me, this was not meant to be," I let out a sob, "I wanted a loving mate, that's all I ever asked from the goddess, but you don't love," I rolled my teary eyes, "If that's how it's going to be from now on, then just reject me and let me live in peace!" I tried pushing him off me, but he wouldn't budge.

I closed my eyes and cried, my shoulders shaking, my heart was slowly breaking into pieces, and I don't think anyone can glue them together. If my mate won't love me, then who will? I'm just an omega, a weakling. I have no friends, no family; unless you count my soulless father, I have no life.

"Stop crying." He demanded harshly, which made me sob even harder.

Why can't I have a nice loving mate?

"I said stop crying!" He demanded again, but he sounded panicked.

I whimpered, tears were still coming out in big waves.