Werewolf

Having A Slater's Love

By:    PrinceKenzie

Synopsis:

Christian Carlisle is future Alpha of the Silver Lake Pack. Turning eighteen in a week he knows that responsibility is around the corner, but he doesn't really care. Christian goes to a school that is filled with pack members, literally. Every single person in the school belongs to his pack. So it's no surprise when a new "human" student shows up in a R8 Spyder, that the student body is curious. Christian has no idea that this new student is going to make his world a lot more complicated. Especially when the new "human" student turns out to be the strongest Alpha around.

Cameron Slater is the Alpha of the Shadow Woods Pack, the largest and strongest pack in the states. Having only had the position for a few months, Cameron is a young man that is always on the move. With a huge pack it comes to no surprise that his life is stressful and chaotic, but Cameron is determined to be the best Alpha he can be. For that to happen, he needs his mate and he finds his mate in the form of his childhood best friend Christian. With a wolf that's hard to control and a mate that will not submit Cameron is in for a tiring ride, but he wouldn't have it orChristian any other way. 

How will Christian feel, Having A Slater's Love?