-MATE, MATE! GO TO MATE!- My wolf, Scarlet, was screaming in my head and it was hurting. I walk up to him and as I sit next to him, he raises his head to look at me. He had the most adorable blonde hair the floped a bit in his eyes and beautiful green eyes with a few specks of gold in them. He was perfect. He turns his head back down to his notes, turns a page, starts to write something the rips he page out and passes it to me.

-I know that you are going to reject me so just get it over with. You are far too beautiful to ever deserve someone like me, the loner with no friends.- I was suprised that he didn't want to reject me. Didn't he smell that I was a rouge.

"I would never dream of rejecting you, heck I thought that you Were going to reject me. Do you belong to the Silver Stone pack?" I asked as Lucas sat in front of me as the bell rang.

"Yes." I hear him whisper and start to write some more notes in his book.

"What rank are you?" He turns in his chair so I look him in the eyes. I could stare into his eyes all day if I could.

"You would never believe me. Nobody believes me." He looks back at his notebook, the whiteboard saying that the teacher won't be coming in today and then he looked back at me.

"I promise whatever you say, I'll believe." I stare into his eyes once again and feel like melting as he touched me and sparks flew everywhere.

"I'm the alphas son." I was shocked. I thought that all alphas sons were huge players that went out with the head slut and was best friends with his future beta, not a wallflower that sat at the back of the class alone, with only a notebook to keep him company.

"I believe you and I'm happy that you are honest with me. I'm Franchesca but you can call me Fran." I hear him chuckle a little bit.

"Well Franchesca, I'm Bradley." I had shivers when he said my name and they were the good kind.

"I have been waiting to meet you forever." I pull him into a hug and sparks fly everywhere.

"Me too." With that, the bell rings and we head our seperate ways.

"You look very happy." Lucas says as we head to the lunch room a few hours later.

"Yea. I got to meet my mate and I'll get to see him again." I thought of Bradleys smile and his eyes, oh those eyes were Enchanting. We enter the lunch room and I see Lucas sniff the air and starts to walk around the tables until he stops behind a table and sits down, just to stare at a girl who looked like a complete slut, kissing some dude. Lucas' eyes were full on black and his jaw was locked. I ran up to him and tried to see what was wrong.

"Is she your mate?" I ask and he nods.

"She's a complete slut and is kissing some other dude in front of me like I'm not even here." He probialy felt like he was worth nothing. He stands and walks out the doors, only to walk to the library. I catch the scent of my mate in here and I see him sitting in the empty library reading a book.

"I think that the moon goddess hates me. She let our pack get destroied and now she give me that sad excuse for a mate. Why does my life have to hate me so much Franchesca." He hugs me as he sobs into my shoulder. He never cries so this was all new to me.

"I'll always be here for you and you know it." I deepen the hug as Bradley comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'll go get you a happy book to read. You stay right there." I stand up and turn to Bradley, grab his hand a walk to a section in the library.

"Can you please find me a book for Lucas." He looks throight the rows of books and pulls out a couple of books.

"So what did his mate look like?" He handed me a few books that I had never heard of before a d sat down on a nearby seat.

"I didn't get to see her face but she had dyed blonde hair and a very Short pink dress on. She was also kossing some guy with short red hair." His eyes turned a darker shadeof green when I said that.

"He doesn't deserve Melissa as a mate. Nobody does." He stood up while offering me a hand and we walked up to Lucas.

"We got you a couple of books to help you." He gave me a weak smile as the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

"You stay here. I can tell the librarian that you can stay here. She will listen to me." He walks off to find the librarian as Lucas opens the first page to some romance novel.

□□□□□□□□♥□□□□□□□□

I have been wanting to write a book like this in ages.

I know that Franchesca hasn't shown much of a bad girl side to herself but you'll see how much of a bitch she is in the next chapter.

Please vote, comment and read my other books. I'll be updating Only His tomorrow.

Till next time

Alexis