Chapter 3

In the morning I got up changed my clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast and I had French toast sticks. I got a text from Wyatt

Wyatt- W
Chelsea- C

W- Can you come over today
C- yes be right over
W- bye love you babe
C- love you too babe

When I was done I went downstairs to ask my mom and she said ok so I went back upstairs to pack I grabbed pajamas and clothes plus my Toothbrush brush and the bathroom stuff and went back downstairs and my mom drove me. When I got to Wyatts house he said I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend since we are finally dating I said yea and he kissed me on the cheek and I posted some thing on instagram of him kissing me on the cheek we got two like in like 5 sec.

I asked him if I could spend the night and he said yes I will go ask my mom a few minutes later he said yeah it's fine so I tested my mom.

Mom- M
Chelsea- C
C- mom can I spend the night at Wyatts
M- yeah no prob
C- thanks mom love you
M- love you too

When I was done texting I told Wyatt that I could and he said yeah we went downstairs for lunch and he whispered if I wanted to go for a walk and stop at subway. I said sure so we did we started going when we got to subway we grabbed subs and sat down and ate them.

When we were done we walked out and went to get ice cream we both had chocolate. When we got back to Wyatts house we went to his room and watched a movie.

1 hour later

When the movie was done we went downstairs to get something to drink we both had a pop. When we finished the pops it was supper time we had french toast.

When supper was done we went upstairs and got into our pajamas and brushed our teeth and went to bed.

Please like and comment
Love you guys