13. Caught...red-handed

Start from the beginning

Instead of going back to the office right away, we decided to walk along the busy streets of New York. Of course we didn't go unnoticed. We drew attention with every step we took. They fired off questions, which of course we ignored. The crowd grew every block we went.

"Why can't they just leave us alone?"
"You should be used to all this attention. I still don't get how you're not. You used to model for crying out loud."
"Yes, in Europe and Asia. And the paparazzi there are much more respectful."
"Well get use to it. As long as you're with me you're going to get a lot of attention."
"That's what I'm afraid of."
"You really should let go of your anti- America ideas and enjoy your time here. You might actually like it and want to stay."
"Ha! Fat chance!" I didn't respond. I'd already formulated a plan in my mind. Natalía Accosi was a woman I just had to have; mind, body and soul. My life would be really interesting with her around. I already have her body, and I've gotten a brief glimpse into her dysfunctional mind which was surprisingly a lot like mine. Now I just needed to own her soul. That was going to be the real challenge.

"You are not buying me clothes."
"I don't consider these clothes." I held up a red lingerie set to her. "You're not buying me lingerie. I have my own money. Therefore I can buy my own. You can carry my bags. And you're not picking any either."
"Why not? You'll be wearing them for me anyway."
"All right, you can pick one, and only one. So make it count." Maybe she was warming up to me after all. "You're actually compromising? I think I like this Natalía better."
"I am a nice person whether you choose to believe it or not." Which translated to...I'm nice when I get fucked. "Maybe I should fuck you more often. You're nicer after a few good orgasms."
"Ha Ha. Come one, I need to get some other stuff." She tossed the bags carelessly at me and strode off.

"Why are we in a pharmacy?"
"Because I need to buy something, obviously."
"What?"
"Do you really want me to tell you?" I waited expectantly. "Well, the past couple of times we've had sex you didn't use a condom. Therefore, I need emergency contraceptive." Crap! How could I have forgotten something so basic? Not that the thought of getting her pregnant scares me, but because I never forget condoms, ever. "I thought you'd be on the pill."
"Well I'm not, nor do I have any reason to be."
"You should start."
"No thanks."

I drew closer so that I could whisper in her ear. "Maybe you should go on the pill since I plan to start fucking you raw from now on. Who knows, you might even end up pregnant with my child very soon."
"You wouldn't dare!" I could tell the thought of pregnancy scared her from the horrified look on her face. I'd address that topic at a later date. "You should buy some condoms since we're here."
"What? No thank you. I don't need any."
"Either you buy them, or I will." The cashier was looking at us with interest. "I'm not buying any condoms."
"Fine." She turned to the cashier and in a very loud and clear voice she said, "Can I have a box of each kind of condom please?" The cashier's mouth fell open and so did the people standing near us. "What size would you like them in?" The cashier asked. She turned and looked me up and down. "Large please." It was the most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced in my life. Never in a million years would I ever think there was a woman to leave me speechless and embarrassed at the same time. But Natalía Accosi just did.

"So you're not speaking to me now? You should have just listened to me and buy them yourself. Now the entire city of New York knows I bought condoms for you."
"You did that on purpose didn't you?"
"Of course." She crossed her legs and they distracted me. Once again my thoughts turned sexual. I needed to feel her warmth surrounding my cock now. Luckily we pulled into the parking lot just in time. "Natalía."
"Hmm?"
"Get in the back seat?"
"Why?" I grabbed her hand and rested it against the bulge in my pants. "Oh..." She unfastened her seatbelt and climb over to the back seat. I followed her and seated her on my lap. She moved against my hardened cock and I pushed her skirt up to her waist. Her fingers unbuckled by belt and reached in to take out my already stiff cock. I expertly pushed her panties to the side and slid her on to my waiting cock. We both moaned from pleasure. I thrust into her hard while kissing down her neck. She flung her head back and rode me hard. Higher and higher we climbed, both reaching something we knew would make us both feel good. We shared one grand orgasm, stilling as both our juices flowed from us.

And then...the car window shattered. It was so unexpected we froze for about a minute. There was a scream and we both looked on in disbelief as Andrea forced herself through pieces of broken glass, injuring herself to get inside the car. "Fuck!"

"You bitch! I knew you were fucking him!" Natalía let out a startled gasp as Andrea grabbed her by her hair and started pulling her from the car. "Shit." I quickly fixed my clothes and sprang from the car. There was kicking and screaming and clawing.

"Let go of me you crazy bitch!"
"I'm going to kill you!" Thank God security arrived on the scene. I grabbed Andrea pulling her away from Natalía, but not before she got one last swipe in using her long nails to slice across Natalía's cheek leaving a trail of blood. "Let go of me! I'm going to kill her! Let go of me!" Andrea trashed and screamed in my arms. Natalía dove for her, ripping out a chunk of her hair.

"What are you doing?! Grab her!" I barked at my men. "Don't touch me. If you do I'll press charges." They backed off but hovered close. She wiped away some blood and anger took over her features.

"Get in the car." Natalía lunged again but luckily one of them held her back this time. "Get in the fucking car Natalía!" She glared at me coldly before brushing past them and getting into the waiting car. "Take her home."
"Yes, Mr. Paxton."

Pissed didn't begin to describe how I was feeling. "What the hell was that?"
"Don't you dare shout at me after I just caught you fucking that bitch! I've put up with a lot of shit from you, but I won't anymore."
'Take it down a notch, Andrea. Remember who you're talking to. If you want to act like a classless bitch do so on someone else's arm. I won't tolerate anymore of this bullshit from your tired ass. Go get yourself cleaned up. You're bleeding. And I hope you know you're paying to replace that window."
"I can't believe you're treating me this way."
"What did you expect? Did you think I would take your side after you just ruthlessly attack a woman? No matter what you see, hear or feel, never act out and embarrass yourself and me like you just did."
"So this is my fault? You were the one that was fucking some bitch in your car in broad daylight."
"You have no idea what you just did, do you? Of course you don't. Just get in the car. I've had enough of you today. Not another word!" She knew damn well not to say another word. She was already in enough trouble as things stand.

"This!" I threw down a magazine I had found with Natalía on the cover. "This is the woman whose face you just damaged. Did you know her face is insured? One scratch and you could end up paying thousands of dollars to her as compensation. She can also have you arrested for assault. Do you want to go back to jail? You better pray she doesn't press charges. Her face is worth more than you could ever earn in a year. How could you be so stupid? I hope you know I'm not paying for this. You're on your own."
"You're really taking that bitch's side? Unbelievable!"
"Just shut the hell up! I can't even look at you right now." The rest of my evening was spent with me locked in my office trying my best to avoid Andrea and this whole situation.