Saku: Why didn't you tell us Temari?

Tema: I-I didn't want break the promise that I had made him and that was to not freak out and that means if I freaked out I would tell you so I didn't.

Saku: Well let's get going she is in the cave in the mountains

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> At the cave <><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><>

Naru: He-Hello?

Sasu: For the last time I won't chan- oh it's you.

Naru: I came to answer your request

Sasu: Well, why you?

Naru: What do you mean?

Sasu: I just wasn't expecting you, I thought that maybe Ino or Sakura would have come but not you I thought you would see me as heartless and scary.

Naru: Well I understand if you want someone else-

Sasu: Wait, * plays with Naru's hair and looks at him *

Naru: Wha-What are you doing?

Sasu: You'll do, Naruto will you-

Saku: Wait Naru don't do it!!!!!

Sasu: Oh look it's the annoying bunch * rolls eyes * Don't you see I am in the middle of a proposal here.

Naru: Sasuke can I at least say goodbye to them first?

Sasu: Fine but be quick dear.

Naru: Thank you, Sakura be careful you know how Tsunade gets when she gets mad, Ino be happy and plan lots of parties while I am gone okay?

Ino and Saku: Yeah 

Naru: Temari always be honest and don't lie and TenTen don't stop being generous okay?

TenTen and Tema: Yeah

Naru: And Hinata always be loyal no matter what 

Hina: Yeah

Naru: Alright Sasuke continue.

Sasu: Okay, Naruto will you marry me?

Naru: Y-Yes

Sasu: Excellent

Sasu: Okay Now where will we be staying? 

Saku: The old castle in the forest of death.

Sasu: Okay then lets go and here's your Princess back * poof  both him and Naruto disappeared and Tsunade appeared *

All except Tsunade:  * crying *

Princess.T: Girls whats wrong? Who went with him?

Saku: N-N-Naruto went w-w-with him

Princess.T: What he is too kind to be put through that why did you let him?

Saku: He argued and told all of us that he was okay and we-we were too scared of Sasuke to go near him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> With Sasu and Naru <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Naru: Already why do you have this room SO dizzy?* passes out *

Sasu: Because it does not- oh here let me take you to your room * picks up Naru * Dang you weigh nothing. * puts Naru in the bed *

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> That Evening <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sasu: So what would you like to eat?

Naru: Ummm, A salad would be fine.

Sasu: Okay here you go 

Naru: Thanks

Sasu: Honestly I was hoping you would come.

Naru: What do you mean?

Sasu: During the years I was hiding I would go out and go to your cottage and watch you care for your animals.

Naru: You were spying 

Sasu: You know you are quite beautiful

Naru: Don't say that

Sasu: But it's true

Naru: Just stop

Sasu: What you don't like em calling you beautivul, oh well, anyways I was thinking that the wedding could be next week.

Naru: What, but I at least wanted to fall in love before I got married.

Sasu: Okay I will wait til you are ready but every night I will ask you a question in fact I will ask you now " Do you love me?"

Naru: No, okay I'm going to bed now.

Sasu: Okay rest nice

Naru: I will * goes in room and cries til he falls asleep * * tossing and turning because of night mare again * NOOO!!!!!!! oh no not again.