Disclaimer and INFO

This is a collection of BoyXBoy and ManXMan books that I have read and fallen in love with. I have read PLENTY of BoyXBoy and ManXMan books here on Wattpad and these are the books that I have read more than once because they are just that AWESOME!!

If you have read ANY of these books mentioned feel free to leave a comment mentioning how you felt on that particular book.

If you have any suggestions on a BoyXBoy book for me to read and possibly put in here, feel free to drop a comment. I am open to any genre. 

MANY OF THESE BOOKS ARE SUPERNATURAL SO BE WARNED! :D They are AMAZING books no matter the genre. 

--DISCLAIMER--

NONE of these books are MY OWN works!!

All of the Synopsis' were taken straight from the author's OWN description, I have not changed a thing about the synopsis.

I have gotten permission from all of the author's mentioned in this book to share their stories with you all. 

ALL the book covers are the author's OWN cover on the original book (unless they change it over time).

**If you would like to read MY OWN BoyXBoy works feel free to do just that! :D

Leave a few comments and votes if you read any of my works, it would make an Author happy and someday make her dreams come true!**