Chapter 2: My Kryptonite (part2)

DeMarcus Dwayne Williams 😈

FLASHBACK

July 7,2012

When the girls finally sat down the previews started playing and the girls had decided to go get some snacks for the movie.

"So Chris wassup with you and Ivy?" I had asked him outta curiosity because I'm still not convinced on how he got her.

"She's my baby ni**a what you mean?"

"Ni**a im still tryna figure out how you pulled her because ain't no way in hell you could've pulled her on your own." I had said laughing because he's a lame a*s nigga.

"Dude don't worry about all that just know I got her, but I bet you can't pull her though." He said basically challenging me.

I started laughing a little bit because I just found that funny as hell how he thinks I can't take her from him, but what I find stupid is that this is his girlfriend apparently and he tryna tell me how I can't pull her like what kind of sense does that make you telling your HOMEBOY that he can't pull your girl. Little does he know I already plan on getting her number before the night ends.

"Bruh you dumb as hell seriously." I said smirking.

The girls had came back inside the movie as the previews went by I caught myself looking at Ivy catching in her appearance more she's really beautiful on the cool and funny as hell. I also noticed how Chris and Katrina were just giving each other death glares like they had been having something going on, or something I had made a mental note on that situation right there cause something wasn't right about that. I had snapped outta my thoughts when I heard Ivy semi yelling.

Ivy Reign Smith ❤️

These motherf*ckers was getting on my d*mn nerves with this whole staring at each other bullsh*t it had my gears turning in my head because of the way they are looking at each other with so much hate like they had something going on with each other that I did not know about.

"Do y'all motherf*ckers gotta problem with each other or something because this whole staring bullsh*t is getting on my nerves!" I semi yelled. "Like do y'all wanna fight or kiss or something like wassup?" I said questioning them with a raised eyebrow.

They took their eyes off of each other and looked at me with their faces softened.

Katrina sighed, "No Ivy I'm good you know I can't stand his a*s but I'm gonna be good for you just tell him to keep his ugly a*s over there please and thank you." She said calmly.

Chris scoffed, "Man whatever." He said rolling his eyes slumping over in his seat. I just looked at him shaking my head at the both of them before I looked at the screen I caught eyes with DeMarcus it was like he was reading my mind thinking what I was thinking like he knew that something wasn't right with those two by they was they were acting.

It was the middle of the movie when Chris leaned over kissing my cheek and I looked at him and grabbed his face started kissing him having a full blown make out session y'all I put this on everything I love this boy can't kiss for sh*t but I just went along with it because I'm not a mean person, but as we were kissing I looked over at DeMarcus catching him staring at us at first I was creeped out but then I seen him smirk and looked away. I broke away from the kiss and just started watching the movie thinking about DeMarcus on the low smiling to myself.

The movie had ended and we all went to the arcade chilling laughing making jokes. I had leaned on the gun machine making myself comfortable and DeMarcus had said something that caught me off guard and I hit his leg but really I had hit his d*ck on accident.

DeMarcus semi yelled in pain sitting down on the gun machine. "Ohhhhhh sh*t Ivy that hurt like hell man!" I was kind of laughing a little bit, but I just leaned over and started hugging him.

"DeMarcus I am so sorry I thought it was your leg!" I said laughing at him.

"I guess I can forgive you, if you give me your phone number." He said with a smirk.

I just shrugged my shoulders agreeing to it seeing nothing wrong with giving him my number since he is my new friend now. I seen Chris looking at me out of the corner of my eye he looked like he had an attitude but I still upset with him for his actions in the movies so he can just kiss my a*s right now. DeMarcus and I exchanged numbers and after that him Katrina Chris and I went our separate ways. On my way home I had got a text from DeMarcus.

Marcus😋😍: u looked good as hell tonight best friend.

Ivy❤️🍑: lol thank u best friend I had fun with you tonight. I'll hit u up tomorrow.

Marcus😋😍: alright best friend, goodnight 😘

Ivy❤️🍑: goodnight best friend😘.

TBC.

Comment. Vote. Share.