Snk At Karaoke Night

(((Levi 's face is the story of my life. XD

Btw there are some references in this chapter that miiiiiggghhtt make some of you facepalm. XD Sorry not sorry but I'm lame what are you goona do about it. :p

I don't own any of the music used in this chapter!! All ownership goes to the official bands.)))

Eren: *steps up to the mic* Hello-- *Mic Rings*

Levi: Pfft- *tries not to laugh*

Armin: *gives Eren a thumbs up and smiles*

Mikasa: *deep as fuck voice* YOU GOT THIS BAE

Everyone: ........

Eren: *takes a deep breath* Anyways.....Hello, I'm Eren Yeager, and I'm going to be singing Centuries.

Hanji: Yeah!!! *way too excited*

Eren: *sweatdrops* Uh yeah.....*takes anther deep breath and a guitar begins to play*

Eren: *sings* Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me. Remember me for centuries. Just one mistake is all it will take to go down in history. Remember me for centuries. *Voice cracks*

Levi: GET OF THE FUCKIN STAGE YEAGER!!

Eren: I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER, BITCH!!

Levi: *stands up and walks over to Eren on the stage* Is that a challenge?

Armin: EREN NO--

Eren: YES ITS A CHALLENGE.

Armin: *facepalm* Well shit.

Levi: *smirks* Alright. *takes the mic from Eren and looks at the crowd* I'm going to sing....

Jean: IT BETTER NOT BE--

Levi: One Thing.

Jean: FUCK.

Hanji: DSFTDGVRR RJFHRHFWFEFEFFFEUEF

Levi: Now all of you shut up so I can start.

*Silence*

Levi: *Music begins to play* ....I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave, 'Cause you make my heart race.

Hanji: *intense breathing*

Levi: Shot me out of the sky, You're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, Yeah, frozen and can't breathe.

Everyone: 0_0

Levi: Something's gotta give now, 'Cause I'm dying just to make you see, That I need you here with me now. 'Cause you've got that one thing......

*music intensifies*

*Levi rips his shirt off and starts to dance*

Levi: So get out, get out, get out of my head,
And fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, But I need that one thing. Yeah, and you've got that one thing.

Armin: *starts to throw money*

Levi: Now I'm climbing the walls, but you don't notice at all, that I'm going out of my mind. All day and all night.

Everyone: *unified single clap*

Levi: Something's gotta give now, 'Cause I'm dying just to know your name. And I need you here with me now, 'Cause you've got that one thing.

Mikasa: .....

Hanji: *fangirling intensifies*

Levi: *runs his fingers through his hair* So get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing.

Levi: So get out, get out, get out of my mind, and come on, come into my life. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing, and you've got that one thing.

Everyone: *claps along to the beat and sings* Woah-oh-oh-oh, Woah-oh-oh-oh, Woah-oh-oh-oh

Levi: You've got that one thing....Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead.

Armin: *jumps on top of the table*

Jean: *intense girlish screaming*

Everyone else: So get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing. So get out, get out, get out of my mind, out of my mind, and come on, come into my life. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing.

Levi: *smirk* Yeah, you've got that one thing.

...........

Eren: *sweatdrop*

Levi: *drops the Mic*