The One Where Shanks Is Convinced That Mihawk Is Gay

"Red-Hair, no."

"Red-Hair, yes." Shanks continued petting Mihawk's arm, ignoring the swordsman's protests. You ignored them too, preferring to just watch as Shanks did yet another stupid thing.

"Come on, *hic*, Hawk-Eyes!" Shanks grabbed Mihawk's hand and pulled him away. Mihawk looked back at you, begging with his eyes.

You waved as he was dragged away by a drunk man with one arm.

"Here you go." Shanks stopped beside Benn and, grabbing said Benn's hand, looked between him and Mihawk for a moment. Then he put the two men's hands together.

Mihawk pulled away and Shanks made a distressed noise before putting them back together again. "Don't be mean, Hawk-Eyes."

"Red-Hair, what's the point in this."

"He's your boyfriend now, you have to be nice to him."

"Red-Hair, no."

Benn seemed totally okay with all this.

Shanks huffed and, hands on his hips, said, "Now Hawky, you can't just be all mean 'cause your significan other has better hair than you."

"The heck, Red-Hair."

"Stop it." Shanks put his hand on Mihawk's face. "Stop doing the thing."

Mihawk shook Shanks off. "Red-Hair, what on earth is wrong with you?"

"If he's not yur bae... *hic* ... Then who is?"

"What the devil does 'bae' mean?"

Shanks gasped and put his hand over his heart. "It me isn't it?"

"I don't know."

"It is."

"Is what?"

Shanks hugged Mihawk. "Hey bae!" Shanks wasn't letting go anytime soon, so Mihawk dragged himself toward you with your captain clinging to his body.

"(Y/N), please help, he won't stop."

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "What's wrong baby? Can't handle a wittle affection?" Mihawk crossed his arms, glaring at you. "Quit acting like a three year old." You booped his nose before looking down at Shanks.

"Shanks, sweetie, why are you clinging to Mihawk."

"Because I'm his man."

"You'll always be his man, you don't have to glue yourself to him."

Mihawk knocked on the top of your head. "Don't encourage him!"

"Hush. Shanks, hun, what if Benn gets lonely."

Shanks pouted, looking back at Benn and then up at Mihawk. "But Hawk-Eyes needs a man too."

"Why?"

"Because," Shanks said, grinning. "He likes men, so I figured he should have one."

Mihawk covered his face with both hands. "Red-Hair, I do not like men."

"Yes you do, it's okay, you can admit it. We won't judge. Right (Y/N)?"

You tried your best not to laugh. "Yeah! Won't judge at all."

Mihawk pulled Shanks away, glaring at the red-haired fool. "I swear I-"

"You're not supposed to swear, Hawk-Eyes." Shanks gently stroked Mihawk's face. You could see it in your lover's golden eyes. He was about to snap.

You stepped in and gently rubbed Mihawk's back, pushing Shanks out of his grip. "Shanks, honey, why don't you go... To... To the beach, aaannd wait till the sun goes down so you can tell me if it makes a noise when it hits the ocean."

Shanks clapped his hands and nodded, staggering off in the direction of the water.

You grabbed hold of Mihawk's hand. It was so much bigger than yours... "So." You said. "You like men, huh? And when were you going to tell me?"

Mihawk rolled his eyes. "Oh, I thought I'd tell you when you decided to let me know you weren't a woman."

"Excuse you mister, I am a woman through and through."

"Oh really?" He grabbed you, pinned you against a tree, one hand on your breast, the other on your thigh. "Mind if I check?" He murmured in your ear.

Trying to ignore the heat that spread through your body at his touch, you said, "Shanks must have helped you with this, there's no way you could've come up with something that clever."

He chuckled and kissed your neck. "You really need to stop using sarcasm so much whenever you get turned on," he purred. "Kind of gives it away."

You wanted to say something sarcastic in response, but you didn't trust yourself to speak. He was so close. His lips were almost touching yours, the heat from his body warming you.

Then he smirked and pulled away, turning on his heel and walking off like he hadn't just turned you on so bad that you could barely stand.

"Mihawk, I swear-"

"Well, you shouldn't, apparently."

"MIHAWK GET BACK HERE!!"

"Can't. I like men, apparently."

"Mihawk!!"