25. "you're so wet"

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," he mumbles deeply, his tone resonating through my skin. "You're so wet, baby girl."

The nickname causes a fuzzy feeling to engulf me as my lips part. Daddy's eyes trail from what his fingers are doing and they land on me; more specifically, my mouth.

Daddy uses his other hand to cup my face, teeth clamped down hard on his bottom lip as his thumb swipes gently across my own.

With a small smirk, he parts them even more, before placing his thumb in between and looking at me expectantly.

"Suck." Luke demands.

Hesitantly, I do so, not exactly knowing what he wants to accomplish by telling me to do this. I'm confused for a good few seconds until I realize that the movements of my lips affect how his fingers work on me.

"Is this what you want, baby?" Daddy asks, inserting one finger into me and using his thumb to rub gentle circles around my clit.

Fazed, I nod, unable to think straight yet again.

"Answer me, sweetheart." he mumbles. "Daddy can't make you feel good unless you tell him what you want."

"Y-Yes, Daddy." I moan quietly, the end of my reply turning into a slight squeak. I know he's satisfied once a smug smile crosses his face and he leans forward.

"Good girl." Daddy praises lowly, this time adding yet another finger.

I try to keep quiet but it's difficult, especially when Daddy's thumb begins to concentrate on sending me over the edge by rubbing my clit in fast-paced motions.

I find myself gripping onto his arms, throwing my head back as the spark in my lower half ignites.

"D-Daddy-"

"You wanna come, baby?" he asks, almost in a mocking voice. He knows how close I am and is currently loving every second of it. "You wanna be a naughty little girl for Daddy?"

"P-Please, Daddy," I moan, legs on the verge of shaking due to the overwhelming feeling.

Luke chuckles, shaking his head, puzzling me. "Not yet, sweetheart. Not yet," he then uses his free hand to turn my body around, swivelling carefully around the cold marble so that we are now both facing the mirror.

Confused, I look up at him, but my questions are shortlived as Luke's hands continue to work their magic and I become the same moaning mess I was a few seconds prior. Only now, I can clearly see what Daddy's doing, my back against his broad chest as he leaves marks with his mouth on my neck.

"Daddy," I whimper desperately, the sight of him pleasuring me somehow enhancing the sensation. I grip onto his wrists, the build up to an orgasm racking through my entire body. "Oh Daddy, please-"

He captures my lips with his own, quickening the pace of his fingers.

"Look in the mirror, little girl," he murmurs. My cheeks burn a bright red because that's all I've been doing. "Look in the mirror at me when you come. I want you to look at me when you come."

His voice is so raspy, and so rough, that it makes the knot in my stomach unravel much quicker than I expected. A loud moan escapes my lips as my hips buck upwards, head pressuring against Daddy's chest, my orgasm filling every possible space in my body.

"That's it," Daddy mumbles lovingly, placing small kisses on the nape of my neck. "That's my good girl." It's hard to control everything all at once so I just stay where I am once it's all over, my body limp as I try to sort out the dizziness in my head.

After a while, Luke scoops me up in his arms, draping the towel I'd forgotten about around my figure.

I'm aware of him setting me down on his bunk, aware of him disappearing for a few minutes and completely aware of him coming back with a change of clothes.

He sits on the other edge of the bed, a pair of underwear in his hands as he aligns it with my legs. "Come up for me, angel." Daddy says soothingly, tapping my hips to get me to raise them.

Once I do so, he slips the thin material on. Luke repeats this with every other item of clothing, his careful movements contrasting his rough demeanour from earlier on.

My eyelids begin to get droopy and I don't really know why. Daddy notices this and he smiles, very faintly, before leaning over to place a short kiss on my forehead.

"Get some rest for me, baby," he says quietly, a knowing look on his face. "I think you need it."

Stubbornly, I shake my head no, but even that is faint and not the least bit convincing. Nevertheless, I'm too tired to argue, and I'm already slipping into unconsciousness as it is.

Just before I fall asleep, however, I sense him standing up. I see his silouhette bend in front of me, his hot breath fanning across my face as a small sigh falls from his lips.

"Fucking hell," Daddy says soundlessly, accompanied by a humourless chuckle as he brushes the hair from my face. "I love you. I love you so fucking much."

I feel attacked because I might have this growing infatuation for a gUY MY AGE which is weird because I usually don't like gUYS MY AGE but yknow

Anywayyyy I hope you horny butts liked this chapter. I couldn't masturbate while writing it because I'm bleeding but it's fine yall can masturbate 4 me

I love you all so much! Thank you for reading. I hope yous have/had a lovely day, take care :-)
-M xxx