On the way he called Yosano and said that she should meet him. Yosano said nothing but then agreed quietly, not fond of their meeting place.

Osamu stormed the building of the Port Mafia headquarters and shot every person that stood in his way. When he reached the doors to his sisters office, he didn't pause. He simply slammed the doors opened. And the sight horrified him.

"ISANA!"

"Did the message go out?"

Fukuzawa asked as Kunikida stood before his desk.

The blond nodded and said "It's sent and received already, I hope." Fukuzawa nodded and replied "Good. Now we have to wait and see."

"President, don't you think it would've been wise to not give Dazai a day off today? So we could've had an eye on him." Kunikida suggested, having a partially bad feeling about what his suicidal partner might do.

"He doesn't even know how you want to pull a reaction out of his sister. I doubt he would try anything." The silver headed boss replied, before he dismissed Kunikida.

"Stay awake for me!"

Osamu said through tears as he held Isana in his arms. She had tried to commit suicide. And he didn't know why.

Blood was seeping out of the rather large wound in her stomach. Blood was dripping down the corner of her mouth as her eyes were barely open. A weak frown displayed on her face.

"Nii...san?" She asked, her voice nothing more than a whisper. "Am I...dead already?" Osamus eyes widened at those words and he quickly shook his head "No, no, you're not dead, why would you think that?!"

He noticed her eyes beginning to shimmer. "K-Ku...nikida...he wrote that you...committed suicide..." She managed to say as she glanced towards the letter that laid before her desk. Her office seemed quite damaged anyways. That is because she rampaged before she broke down and decided to follow her brother, as she was so stupid to have believed Kunikidas words.

"I'm sorry, nii-san..." Isana spoke with a sad, weak smile resting on her lips. Quickly Osamu shook his head as he said "No, don't apologize! Just promise me you'll stay awake! Stay awake for me!"

"I was stupid...and foolish..." The brunette girl whispered as her eyes slowly but surely turned hazy, distanced. A lone tear rolled down her cheek.

"No, please don't say that." Osamu begged, trying to hold his sons back. He didn't care that his clothes were being drenched by her blood right now. He only cared about her surviving. When the hell will Yosano arrive?!

"You're not stupid, Isa! Don't say that!" Osamu exclaimed, placing a bloodied hand on her cheek and gently turning her face so she had to look at him, trying the best he could to keep her awake.

"I love y...ou...nii-san..." She quietly spoke, smiling weakly at her brother.

"Do me....a favor..." As she tried to speak clearly, she coughed up blood. "Don't...hate Chuuya...."

Osamu gulped but nevertheless nodded, saying quickly "I won't hate him, for you. But please, don't say that like you're going to die. You won't die, Yosano is on her way here, she will save you, so please stay awake!"

A weak chuckle escaped her lips before she whispered "I did it, nii-san...I did it...."

Osamu immediately knew what she meant, but he shook his head, exclaiming "No, you didn't. You'll survive, you have to! You promised me you wouldn't leave me alone! So don't leave me! You promised me!"

"I love you....nii.....san..." Isana spoke with that small smile of hers, before her eyes turned dull and stared into nothing, the smile fading from her lips. Her chest heaved one last time before her last breath left her lips.

"Isa..." Osamu whispered, staring at his sister with wide eyes.

"ISANA!"

Loud sobs rang through the office as Dazai Osamu held the lifeless body of his sister close to his, crying. He clung onto her as if he held onto his life and he was. She was the only reason why he never strictly tried to commit suicide, because he knew he couldn't do this to her.

He loved his sister far too much to do this to her. And she had promised him that she wouldn't do it. But she fell into a trap that Kunikida said and slowly but surely, the brunet male felt anger build up inside of him towards his partner.

But nothing could change the sadness he felt at the moment. It eventually overthrew the anger over and over again. He felt nothing but sadness. And he kept on holding Isana in his arms tightly, crying.

He didn't even bother as one after another a new Port Mafia worker stepped into the room to find their newest boss dead in her brother's arms.

Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.
- Ovid, Metamorphoses