02

Jimin's P.O.V

"He just doesn't understand, you get what I mean doc?" Park Jimin's patient, Su Wa cried out.
"I do Miss Su Wa, but you can't just keep stal... I mean 'researching' on him like that. He said he's going to report you the police and we both don't want that..." Jimin said pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.
"Why? I didn't do anything?!" Su Wa said defensively looking at her therapist like he's got 7 heads.
"You broke into his house and hid in his basement and put a camera in his bathroom..." Jimin said sighing. He could only solve people's problems if they knew their problem themselves.
"YOUR SUCH A RUBBISH THERAPIST! I HATE YOU!" Su Wa screamed storming out of the room. Jimin sighed again, not like it was the first time she had done this. Luckily for him this time he didn't receive a earful of curse words. He loved his job, although it did stress him out immensely from time to time. He was pulled out of this thoughts when he heard a knock.
"Come in." He said sitting up, his assistant peeked her head through. She giggled when she met eyes with Jimin, if the most obvious person in the world was to be named it was her. She had a crush on Jimin and the whole company knew, including Jimin.
"Yes Ri." Jimin said shortly, cringing at the nickname Kang Riah had blackmailed him to use. (Long story short, Riah knew his ex.. his crazy ex.)
"You've got a new patient jiminie-ah." Jimin suppressed a gag as he heard her nickname for him.