One

I woke up with a huge headache and I was still super tired . I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock .

1:35pm

'I can't believe i slept that long' , I thought to myself while getting up and stretching .

I went I the bathroom and took a shower and did my hygiene routine before going back in my room .

I put on some skinny leg ripped up jeans , a loose black off the shoulder crop top , and some black wedge heel ankle boots .

My hair was already nice so I just let it stay how it was .

----------

Oh where are my manners? My name is Asia Major , I'm 18 years old and I live with my big brother Aaron ( 20 ) and his girlfriend , my best friend , Daneisha ( 19 ) .

I stand at 5'4 , I got smooth light skin , I got long brown hair , pretty white teeth , and a hourglass figure .

----------

I walked in the living room and Daneisha and Aaron were on the couch tongue-ing each other down .

I sighed then cleared my throat loudly making them jump .

"Get a room" I said putting on some lip gloss .

"You need a damn man" Aaron said evilly .

I rolled my eyes , "shut the fuck up nigga"

He laughed and pulled Daneisha in close to him and kissed her passionately .

He looked up at me and smirked , "jealous?"

I gave him a disgusted look , "why would I be jealous , you're my brother"

He shook his head and Daneisha laughed .

"He right though Asia" she looked at me .

"I do not need no man , y'all just hit by bunnies" I laughed .

They both laughed and shook they heads at me .

"You coming to Jason party with us tonight right?" Daneisha asked .

I nodded , that party was gone be hype and plus Jason cute as hell .

"Maybe you can find you somebody there"

I rolled my eyes at him again , I was getting irritated .

"And maybe you can shut the fuck up nigga"

He laughed and shook his head , he always knew how to get me super mad quick .

"I ain't in the buisness of keeping no man that don't wanna be kept , and y'all niggas now a days don't wanna be kept"

Daneisha clapper her hands , "preach baby"

I laughed at her , "in all seriousness though , it's true"

Aaron got up and walked out the room I couldn't tell if he was angry or not , he probably was though .

Who cares? Not ME .