Part 15

2 months later

°°°

" Ya they just went out for dinner. "

" Okay I'll be over on 5." I hung up and went to the mirror checking at how I looked. Me and Scott have been seeing each other secretly ever since my dad threatened him. My mom hasn't mentioned anything to me about it surprisingly. A tap at the window shook me from my thoughts and I opened the window.

" Hi baby. " He smiled at me and kissed me passionatly making me internaly relax. I broke the kiss, not wanting to get to far.

" I just want to talk tonight. " He nodded and sat down on the bed and waited for me to do something. I walked over to him and sat on his lap hugging him. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I started sobbing.

" Scott.. What are we going to do? My dad wants to kill you! And now we have to see eachother secretly! " I sobbed harder and harder into his chest as he rubbed tiny circles into my back.

" I'm not gonna leave you Allison.. Ever. No matter what it takes, I'm gonna be here. Right here. Where I belong. People might threaten me.. But nothing.. Nothing can keep me away from you. I love you Allison. And only you. For eternity. " I sat up and looked around his now teary eyes.

" You mean that? " I looked at him in disbelief and he smiled.

" Yes. " I kissed him softly on the lips and hugged him tighter, when I heard footsteps up the stairs. I panicked and looked at Scott worriedly.

" Go! Hurry!" I whispered to him hopping off of his lap. He shook his head and stood his ground when my dad walked in.

" What the hell are you doing here Scott?! " He pulled out his old pistol and pointed it at Scotts head. " Tell me right now why I shouldn't put a bullet in you werewolf ass. "

" Dad stop! " Tears ran down my cheeks again as I saw my father pointing a gun at Scotts head.

" Be quiet Allison! "

" Sir.. You can put a bullet in my head right now if you'd like, but that would only make Allison unhappy. And sir the only thing I want.. Is for the love of my life to be happy. Nothing can come between me and Allison. I will forever and always protect her, be there for her, and most importantly, love her. Even if her family is known for killing werewolves, that won't stop me. " My dad looked at Scott in shock and sighed. He pulled the gun away from Scotts head, letting me relax a little.

" If you promise me, that you would never hurt Allison in any way, I will let you keep seeing her. " I celebrated inside, but didn't show it on the outside.

" I promise over my life. " My dad nodded and walked out of the room, and Scott ran over to me wrapping me in a tight hug.

" I knew it would all work out. " He whispered quietly in my ear. I never want to leave this moment right here. Scott is the one. Scott is the one I will love till the end of time. There is no coming between us. The ones with the perfect love.

°°°

I'm sorry really short chapter.. Comment I'd you ship Isaac and Allison.. Or Scott and Allison! Aslo comment your thoughts and ideas!