Finding Leo

Leo- POV

 After waking up this morning I felt like seeing how Calypso was fitting in the Hecate cabin. 

After avoiding the rest of the cabin and their exploding inventions I made my way outside. Today I felt weird like someone was watching me and for some obscene reason I felt like going to see Calypso.

'LEO WAITT' I hear screaming behind me and I turn around to see Valentina Dias sprinting towards me, which is something I thought I would never see a person in the aphrodite cabin do.

'Hey, Valentina what's up?' I said casually

'Leo I had a dream' She said matter of factly.

This made me freeze normally when someone said that it means I had to go on a quest and then, eventually die. Fun.

'You and Calypso combined your powers together and had a really awesome invention'.

I relaxed. Good I wasn't going to be blasted out of a boat and soar through the sky.

'Yeah that's a good idea I'll try that' I responded. But that was too high maintenance at the moment and this would take a lot of time. Now I was just happy I was back at camp and I could relax.

When I saw Calypso in the Hecate cabin I barely recognised her. She was wearing the orange camp half blood tshirt and simple white shorts I know she had no godly parent but she looked so comfortable in the Hecate cabin, almost if it was her home.

After putting a massive smile on my face I headed inside.