Chapter 1

Hi my name is Aaleeyah Petty I'm 18 yrs old I go to Milton High School (made up) I live with my mom👩🏽 and dad👱🏽I'm thick in all the right places👅💦, I have long hair that goes to my back or butt crack,  I'm a senior. Everytime I go to school and come from school I feel like I'm being watched👀but enough about me peace.

 Everytime I go to school and come from school I feel like I'm being watched👀but enough about me peace

Wassup y'all it's ya boy Lucas coly I'm 19 yrs old and I sell drugs🚬I don't go to school. I'm in a group called tha diamondz with my boys dillyn and will. Ive been watching 👀this girl Aaleeyah for 2 or 3 weeks now and I'm thinking about kidnapping her.....I mean who wouldn't she sexy as hell😏, smart, and thick 👅💦. I heard her and her best friend is going to some party🎉 Then maybe I can probably kidnap her then.

Me and my bestfriend India Westbrooks goes to the same school and we're both seniors. She wants me to go to this party 🎉 that her crush is throwing.

India: please come to the party with me pleasssssse

Aaleeyah: alright fine

India: Yayyyy👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Aaleeyah: what time does it start 

India: at 9.30

Aaleeyah: rd

I was tired when I got home so I set my alarm to 8:00 and went to sleep 😴 

8:00

RIIIIIIIING, RIIIIIIIING

I got up and went to the bathroom and run the shower 🚿.I waited for the shower to get warm. I started to take off my clothes and let the warm water 💦 hit my body. I was in there for 10 minutes then I got out. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my make-up💄💋💅. When I was done I picked out a dress. (At the bottom👇🏽)