Groups

Jc's POV

I went home right when the bell rang. I needed to ask the squad what the possibility was for all of us to be in the same group.

I opened the front door, the house was silent, meaning that my parents were still at work. I entered the luxurious house, went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a snack before heading upstairs to my well-furnished room. I jumped on my $500 worth white-covered-blanket bed and pulled out my iPhone 7 before going on the group chat and talking.

Jc: Guys are you home yet?

Bobby: I'm here, what's up?

Jc: So for the assignments in Mr. Presscot's class, do you think that we will be put in the same groups?

Bobby: Probably, since the Principle wouldn't want arguing students sleeping in the same van for 3 months, would he?

Dom: Dass Trou

Jc: Um, Dom, either you're drunk or in need of grammar lessons.

Dom: Bothe actouallie

Corey: Is that even a surprise that motherfucking Dom is drunk on a Wednesday? I don't think so.

Bobby: And how are you able to sneak up so much alcohol in your room in a week without your parents noticing?

Dom: Zecretts

Andrea: Fuck the secrets, you better give me some when I come over.

Dom: I gaut chu.

Ethan: Surprise, surprise, Dom is getting drunk rather than studying for the Science test tomorrow.

Grayson: THERE'S A SCIENCE TEST?!!

Bobby: How is it even possible to get lower than an F?

Dom: I dunno, hoes hav eat owt four mie

Andrea: Or you're just fucking dumb.

Jc: Anyways guys, what's the possibility of us being on the same group, cus I don't wanna be with people I don't like for 3 months.

Bobby: Well there's a 95% chance of us being in the same group

Dom: Dat's a beeg numbeurr

Corey: This bitch is fucking drunk as shit

Jenessa: His mind is as stable as my love life

Andrea: For an unstable love life, you have to have a love life first, and I clearly don't see one around you.

Dom: Shet.

Ethan: Ouch.

Grayson: She got you good.

Jennessa: That's cus you're blinded by the cum of the rich hoes you suck off every night

Corey: *Drops dead*

Andrea: Jenn, square the fuck up

Dom: Ooh shet, lette mie recorde dis

Bobby: Everything goes from 0 to 100 real quick on this group chat

Jc: They can never stick to one thing.

Ethan: Violence isn't the answer

Grayson: Shut the fuck up bitch, we wanna see some word action here.

Ethan: Gray, we live in the same house, let me come into your room and beat your ass real quick

Corey: "Violence isn't the answer" bitch where

Dom: LA CHANCLA!

Jc: Honestly I'm done with you guys, see you tomorrow.

And with that I turned off my phone, trying to keep my laughter in.