21.

Lowell's POV

it's been a week since we came back from river pack after her dads death. and she has been doing pretty good.

right now we where in the training room. she was running around in her wold form. cause I knew she needed to let her wolf out. but so did I.

' Lowell rouges we need you' Ross mind linked me.

I shifted and told River to shift.

" get to the pack house now." I demand her.

" Lowell what's going on." she asked worried.

" rouges I need to go. get to the pack house" I demand.

" I want to help" she says.

" you can help by going to the pack house. please I really have to go." I rushed.

She nodded and ran back to the pack house. I watched as she walked threw the door. then ran off.

I mind linked Ross to asks him where he is and he told me. It was about a minute run. I ran up and came beside Ross.

" what are you doing on our land" I demand in my alpha voice.

" you have something our boss wants." he smirked.

" what would that be" I growled.

" the last white wolf in the area. we know that mate of yours. the daughter of neon." the rouge says.

" what makes you think she's a white wolf." I yelled.

" well we have been watching her for a while. since she sifted. we know now hand her over. if not face war." he growled.

" well you can't have her now get off my land or die." I yelled.

and well he wasn't having it. so he charged at me. and then that broke out into a fight.

Rivers POV

I went back to the pack house like Lowell wanted. and sat in the living room. I want to be able to help. but I can't. it's to risky.

I was just sitting thing for a while when I got a heads ack. then i saw something. it was Lowell he was carrying some one that look like Ross. and he looked really hurt. shit.

I got up out of my seat snd ran out the back door. when all of a sudden it's like my vision became like super vison. because I could see them and they where at lest a good five minutes away. so with that I started running.

I ran in human form to go and help Lowell being Ross back. I ran up to them and Lowell looked at me.

" how did you never mind" he says.

" what happened" I asked.

" rouge attake he went to save my ass. when he was blind sided. and the bugger bite him. and knocked him out. hurry we need to get him to the pack Doctor." Lowell rushed.

I nodded and grabbed the other arm pulled it over my shoulder and helped him.

we arrived at the pack house. two minutes later. And burst threw the door.

we went to the living room and placed Ross on the sofa. we had to rip his shirt off. to look at the wond it looked deep.

then Kendall walked into the living room and screamed.

" Ross what the hell happened I knew I felt pain." Kendall cried.

" Kendall you need to leave. we have to deal with this. the pack Doctor isn't here right now." Lowell explained.

Kendall walked out of the room not wanting to back talk or disrespect Lowell.

Lowell walked off to go the first aid kit to see what we had.

then I got another headache and saw something. it was me over Ross. and a blue light coming from my hands then he woke up.

i could save him. I had to try, even if I didn't know what I was doing I had to. I walked over to Ross.

I placed my hands on the wond. and just kept thing about him healing.

Lowell came in and looked at me like I was crazy. when the blue lights like I saw in the vision came out of my hands.

and then  Ross wond started to close. and then his eyes slowly opened.
I then backed away and stood next to Lowell.

" what the hell just happened" he asked me.

" I don't know I had a vision and this is what happened so I tried it. and well it work. I healed him." I gasped.

Ross looked at me. then at his scar. " how did that heal so fast. and why am I not in the pack hospital" he asked.

" well we will talk later. but you need to get some rest. " Lowell explained to Ross.

he nodded then slowly stood up. then Lowell helped him. and then helped him up the stairs to his room. meanwhile I was still in shock that I saved Ross.