Sleep

Pippa knew as soon as she started dating Lin he would stay up all night worrying about anything about the show.

"Lin?" Pippa said as she woke up because on the sound of feet walking on the floor and the light from the hallway.

"Lin?" Pippa said not getting a response so she walked into the hall way to find Lin in his office.

"Lin come back to bed." Pippa asked missing the comfort of their bed.

"Oh Pip, I'm sorry I woke you up." Lin said looking away from the script on his desk.

"Lin we have to wake up in like 4 hours. Come back to bed." Pippa demanded looking at the clock on the desk. 3:30

"I'm sorry Pip but this is very important." Lin said as he turned back to continue to make corrections to the script.

"Fine go and work on the script thats already better then half the people in the world can make. I'm going back to sleep with or without you." Pippa nearly screamed but remembering it was 3 in the morning and everyone in the apartment complex was sleeping.

Lin looked back at her as she walked to the bedroom knowing he messed up. Knowing he could do it all in the morning.

"Pippa! I'm sorry!" Lin yelled down the hallway knowing he screwed up.

As Pippa went back to the bedroom knowing the man she loves more then her own life is more in love with his work waking up in the middle of the night to fix a script. Just as she got into their bed.

"Pippa?" Lin asked quietly not knowing she's sleeping or not.

"What do you want Lin?" Pippa said pulling the covers and turning away from him.

"You have to know I'm sorry. It's just a lot of pressure to make a 50 something song musical. It's just that I really love you and I'm doing this all for the future. But you have to know I love you and I know this is the worse timing to say I love you for the first time." Lin said sitting on the other side of the bed.

"Lin I love you too but you have to take a break. You haven't had a good night if sleep in for ever. So just come back to bed and sleep." Pippa said as she kissed his cheek.

"Ok. I love you Pip." Lin said as he kissed her.

"I love you too Lin." Pippa said as she went back to sleep with Lins arms around her.

AU
EHYYYY I DID A REAL CHAPTER BE PROUD