"This sound like some Pre-K shit."He scratched the back of his neck skeptical to indulge in me childish discussion.

"J-just do it."I stammered in an agitated tone eager to know more about him.

"Ight damn."He agreed. "My favorite color is fucking green."He answered although I had already knew that due to the day with Payton. "For fun, I don't do shit because I'm always fuckin' workin' day or night."That raised a slight spark of curiosity in him. He says he's always working, and I don't doubt it, but he never speaks upon it. I mean, I'm not an airhead I just think he would bring his occupation up by now. "Uh my job, it's cool, wouldn't call that shit no job, but I be shiftin' and get shit done and my pockets don't look nor feel that bad."He proceeded. "Favorite food, I'm always on go so fast food is the best alternative so I gotta say Popeyes or Raising Canes."He answered. "Favorite hobby, shit I don't know."He shrugged. "Spending time wit' my daughter."He chortled a small laugh. "And favorite sport to watch gotta be football, the Saints gotta take it this year. But my favorite sport to play is basketball, I use to do my thing back in high school. This height served a nigga real well."

I nodded my head at the new found information. It was nice getting to know about him even if they are small minor things. It's evident that he doesn't speak to many people if they aren't in his good graces and in his closed off circle. So with him sharing this slight information with me just shows where I stand. It establishes that I'm indeed close to him, but we are still constructing a bond that would bring us closer. It felt odd having such a quick built bond with someone, but I guess that happens with all of the Taylor men. Not only has this happened with Anthony, but Aven to. They have the ability to display loyalty and honesty and build bonds that are stronger than anything within little to no time. I guess these are the people I'm bound to be surrounded by because I instantly grow attached to them as if they have been there for all the time in the world.
________________

O M N I S C I E NT

Anthony and Jhenea spent majority of their time talking about their pet peeves  their likings, even their passions and talents. It shocked the both of them to hear things they didn't expect from one another. Although Anthony found it childlike to just sit around and play twenty one questions, he was glad he followed through with it because without it he wouldn't have been able to come to terms of how complex Jhenea is.

"So you mean to tell me that you never tasted a strawberry a day in yo' life?" Anthony asked in complete shocked as  Jhenea just finished telling him that she was allergic to strawberries.

Jhenea shook her head yes. "Yup, I found out through blood work so I never got a chance to have that disastrous allergic reaction, but ever since I was younger I looked at strawberries and never got the urge to eat one. I guess that's due to me being allergic."She explained to him with a light giggle. She found how interested he was about her dislikes amusing. His jaw clenched in concentration, his left hand stroked his goatee while his eyes focused on her. For the first time, she felt as if she had all his attention, mentally and physically.

"Wow,"He spaced out in some type of astonishment."that's weird as fuck."He chuckled.

The join in a small laughter before Anthony had pulled her onto his chest. Just as they got settled on the couch, Anthony's phone blared in their ears. Letting out a groan, he ran his hands down his face before reaching for his phone. It had been practically seven whole hours since his phone rung so he was just beginning to adapt to the silence.

"Talk."His hoarse voice spoke to the person on the other side of the phone.

On the other side of the phone, a frantic Samantha inhaled and exhaled deep breaths. She squeezed the tissue that she had crumbled up in her sweaty palms a bit tighter before responding. "Baby, it's Aven." Her voice came out faint and cracked as if she had been balling her eyes out since the beginning of time. Her heart ached just a bit when she heard Anthony sigh into the phone. For her, it seems as if she can never do right by the Taylor men. No matter how hard she tries, she just never gets rewarded with a break.