I conducted no movement letting him continue. His hand trailed up to the front of my panties, I jumped at the slight touch resulting in my heart to pound harder. He slithered his hand now in my panties causing me to clench my thighs shut. He chuckled as he took his hands out of my bottom half. "Are you ready for sex?"

I shook my head no vigorously, there was not much more I could do, clearly he saw for himself that I was no where ready for someone to penetrate my insides. I don't care how good people say it feels or how great the emotions feel when you're doing it with someone you love, I will not be ready until I am assured that I'm loved with a wedding ring. "Do I look upset?"He handed me my clothing to slip back on.

"No."I say to him.

He stood against the counter looking at me. "Because I know what I want, if I wanted to fuck you, I would've asked and got that same response and go find some other broad to get my dick wet in. Don't worry about some shit that don't need to be worried about. I know you got the lil' virginity thing goin' on and I respect that. Don't ever question your prized possession to please a nigga like me, you feel me. Aint nothin' special about me, save that shit for your husband or sum' shit, I aint worthy of it. And truth be told, ion' even think I could handle some pressure like that. Taking yo virginity aint my intentions, I'm just around to make you happy, feed yo' skinny ass and eat yo' pussy when you tryna act hard."

I covered my ears towards the end cringing at the words of his explicit explanation of having his mouth all over my private part. He laughed at my child like behavior before pulling my hands away from my ears. "No, but on some serious as shit, we coolin' it mama, ion' expect for you to just hand me yo' virginity so just chill on the subject."He assured me as he pulled my arms through the sleeves of the shirt that I was placing back on. "Any more questions?"He openly asked as I was now fully clothed once again.

I shook my head yes holding my finger up in remembrance. "Do you really like me or you're just fucking with my emotions? And this question is from the desk of Morgan."I laugh thinking back to the two hour phone call Morgan and I had last night. We literally was able to talk about any and everything under the sun. From the guy she's dealing with and how her brother Carson is always clowning Sam to me dealing with Anthony. She hit some key points when it came to the age and mindset difference Anthony and I had which sparked curiosity toward Anthony.

"I aint eat Morgan pussy so she'on got no business questionin' me."He pointed out half jokingly. I know this whole oral thing will be held over my head forever. "But if this question was coming from the desk of Jhenea then I'm gone be honest wit'cha, yeah I like you for real and no I aint playin' wit'cha feelin's . If I wasn't fuckin' wit'cha heavy, I wouldn't even do half of the shit I've done wit'cha."He said truthfully.

I nod my head in understanding. "Understood, understood. Now that we have strayed away from the serious thing,"I say hopping off the counter and following him to his couch in the living room. "tell me more about you. I really just know the basics, go more into depth."I crossed my legs Indian style underneath me while he sat across from me with Pork rinds that he generously lathered with hot sauce. I found it a bit too much, but by all means if he likes it, I have no say in what he eats and he will make that very clear so I decided to save myself from the embarrassment.

With a blank stare he moved his eyes side to side not knowing what to tell me. I chortle a laugh before lightly tossing a pillow at him. It hit him on his chest causing him to side eye me. "What you wanna know Nea?"He shifted in his spot before licking his fingers that were drenched in the hot sauce he preferred.

"I don't know."I shrugged. "Like what's your favorite color, what do you like to do for fun, your job, hobby, favorite food, favorite sport? Just start spilling?" Anthony's and I relationship was odd, we spoke about the really serious things first then opted on discussing the scatty smaller things later. We really do just go with flow, wherever the wind decides to drive the conversation that's where we go. We never actually set a point of time where we learn the small things and get to know the slight tendencies that we know about one another, but never speak on.