Chapter Five: Not As Awful As I Thought...

After Ryuzaki almost completely emptied my wallet, we started talking. Turns out that he isn't as bad of a person as I originally thought. In fact, he was really fun to debate with! "Will you be my Friend?" This caught me off guard, normally people don't ask to be friends, you just are. "Sure Ryuzaki." this smile soon crept on his face, and it was great. I snuck out my phone and took a quick picture. "Why did you take that picture?" he said, though the problem was, I wasn't completely sure, and this happened. "Cause it was to cute to pass up!" Wait... What the fuck?!? did I just say that... Do... Do I like Ryuzaki? No, I just met him today... "Chances of her hating me have dropped to 19%...This is a drastic change from the original.." He mumbled to himself and placed the tip of his thumb in his mouth. This is odd, I'm normally so calm and emotionless... I waved the waiter over and paid the bill and I went back to My house. Ryuzaki got in his limo with Watari. When I reached home, Matsuda realized how odd I looked with that freaking idiotic grin stuck on my face, and I didn't even know why! It took him a while to figure out what was wrong with me, "Your smiling?!?" he shrieked at you. "I am? Odd..." I simply mumbled to myself. Maybe I do like Ryuzaki... NO. I cant like someone I don't completely trust. I ushered the uninvited task force out except for Matsuda, who continued to think about what was so great that ME OF ALL PEOPLE was smiling. After they all left, Matsuda stood up straight and pointed at me  "DO YOU LIKE RYUZAKI?!" I thought for a while, how I blushed when he was so close to me face, what I said at the café... "I don't know...Can you help?" That was one word which almost never came from my mouth, 'help'. He stared slack jawed at me "I don't know if I can...Sorry y/n..." I sighed as I ushered him out too. I spent a lot of that night staring at the picture of Ryuzaki I got back at the café, "Why the frick do you have to be so cute?" this was what I remember before I fell asleep peacefully.

  ~~L P.O.V.~~

        This is odd, I used to be sure she hated me, but now I'm confused... I reached home and checked the security cameras that I hid in y/n's house only to see her sleeping on the couch peacefully with her phone, "Watari, please zoom in on the phone..." I wondered what she was looking at before she had fallen asleep. When the image was zoomed in as far as it could, it showed the picture y/n had taken of me earlier at the café. "Chances of her hating me have dropped to 0%..." I mumbled simply to myself, I was beginning  to completely doubt that she could ever be Kira... Why though? There is not evidence for her not to be Kira... This is beginning to seem odd. "Are you ok L?"Watari spoke up "Yes I'm fine..." I went over to the couch and researched the Kira Case like normal, but my mind was somewhere else, which was odd. I can usually focus on this, but not today... I switched my computer to y/n and caught myself smiling at one of my only friends, besides Light who I'm almost certain is Kira, she really is an interesting girl, though maybe I should continue to watch her... "Watari, I'm going out" I walked outside and headed towards y/n's house. Maybe ill learn more this way... I opened the door easily and sat in my way on a chair I placed in front of Y/n and I stared at her face. It was framed with h/l h/c hair, with a few strands hanging loose and covering her face slightly and I brushed them away and gazed over her peaceful face. Odd...

    -A/N-

    I will admit that more of my resent work has been absolute crap, but I'm really trying over here XD. I haven't watched Death Note in a while, and I should probably re watch it soon, so yeah I know some of the characters don't act as their supposed to. If you could give me a description of each character, I could probably right better chapters which will beifit you and me both, so yeah.

                            ~Your Friend, And Confused Writer,

                                                                             ~Shadowqueen93~