Chapter 2

Preface: So some people liked the first chapter; that's awesome. There's gonna be a POV change. Vote and Comment so I know you want more. Enjoy!

Sebastian

Connor was very secluded, he kept to himself. Always looking down at the ground, annoyed at the world. It's an absolute miracle we became friends, due to the fact we are exactly alike. We've been inseparable since the beginning of time it seemed, I couldn't recall a memory where Connor wasn't there. I've never been hesitant to ask or say anything, and as far as I know, neither has he.

But, a situation has arisen that I simply can not explain. These feelings aren't new, but they're changing. I've grown closer to Connor and I want him to know. But telling him will be difficult. I put in my headphones and played a playlist that described my emotions; sad and confused.

The next morning I groaned out of bed, slamming my alarm off and rubbing my eyes. I have never before wanted to go back to sleep after I got up, but the upcoming explanation to Connor about everything was quite stressful. I didn't want to explain anything, I'd rather him just know and me not have to explain anything.

God that's going to be weird.

And of course he could walk out. Just leave my life, running from the sad, horrible truth. I had to get to school though, so I threw on some blue jeans and a white tank top.

At school, I plopped down beside Connor with my breakfast. He was wearing a black and white, plaid, buttoned shirt. I noticed only the bottom half of the buttons were fastened, revealing a white tank top below. His style was so beautiful, matching his personality and, of course, his hair.

Oh his hair. His perfect, flowing hair. Pitch black, thick, and looking like a organized mess. I secretly stared.

Not so secretly apparently. Connor looked at me, noticed my staring, ignored it and complimented my shirt. "Nice tank top. Very original."

I scoffed, "Don't use that tone of voice with me." I punched his arm. We broke out in laughter.

"But I was actually being serious. I like the simplicity." He looked at his food, "And your muscles look bigger."

I paused. "Wait what?"

He glanced at me and shoved his mouth with toast. What?

The bell rang. "First period Chemistry."

"Thanks man."

Class. Was. Horrible. My nerves were visible to everyone. Not being popular and looking terrifying, I didn't blame them for sitting as far as possible away from me. But that didn't explain the disgusted looks, I mean I'm still a human.

I ignored them, hoping class would never end. I couldn't face Connor.

But the bell rang nonetheless, and I slowly walked to the lunch room. Forget lunch, how could someone eat with their emotions turning their stomach? I felt horrible.

"What's up, Seb?" Connor walked up behind me and sat down with his food. My fast paced, stressful thoughts collapsed.

"How many times have I told you? My name is Sebastian and I don't like that nickname!"

"Yea, I know. I'm sorry Sebastian." He put a little emphasis on Sebastian. "Will you forgive me?"

This caught me by surprise. "Uhh, yea, I forgive you." Did he actually care? Interesting.

We sat there silent, letting the opportunity of explanation pass by. Good, I still haven't figured out a way to tell him. I glanced over at him to see him eating furiously. He passed me his orange, and stopped eating enough to say, "Here you go, Mr. Vegetarian."

"Well thank you Mr. Sarcasm." We giggled. I peeled the orange and got the first piece in my mouth, traveling down my throat.

"Hey, can I hang with you today?"

The orange slice stopped in my throat. My face turned red and Connor paused, shocked. I lifted my hand, trying to signal everything was alright. I expanded my throat and gravity pulled it down. I gasped for air and Connor breathed relief. Able to speak once more, "You mean at my house?"

Connor paused. "Well yea, my mom is going to be busy today and I'd rather not sit at home, alone."

"Ok, sure. But my parents are on a business trip right now, big case in New York, it'll be just you and me."

"That's fine. I wanted hang with you, not your parents." He laughed.

My overactive brain began to play possible scenarios. Fantasies, more or less. An idea came to me, but I dismissed it.

But could I?

"Uh, Sebastian? You gonna go to class? The bell rang."

Oh, poop. Yea! Connor began to walk ahead of me. "Hey Connor, you're going to English."

"Oh yea huh? Thanks Seb."

Seriously?